munna_bhosale@yahoo.co.in

Dear All, Please find attached photo how to give injection. Regards, MUNNA
From Czech Republic, Mlada Boleslav
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: jpg How to Give Injection.jpg (37.1 KB, 145 views)

ravelove

Dear Mr Bhosale

It is quiet satisfying to find so many good articles, material being posted by people here on Citehr.

But one question is keep coming to my mind about how good is it to put the material which in turn if used or practiced by people who are not good or expert at doing the things can turn to be fatal.

I request you to please do not put any material which can pose health hazards to people.

One can not learn about how to give Intra Muscular injection or Intra Venous Injection by seing the posters or reading from the books.It has to be practiced and studied thoroughly. A layman can only take or give insulin as IM.

One of the key reason is that there are certain sites where injection can be given intra muscularly and person has to know about the underlying anatomy also since there are many nerves which are to be avoided.

Not all injections can be given as IM.

Proper asepsis should be followed before giving IM injection.

Angle of injecting the needle to be maintained.

In a nutshell i must say you that an injection is only given by an authorised medical attendent hence please refrain from sharing such kind of knowledge.

Even in case of of life threatening situation intra muscular injections are not gievn because of slow effect then what is the use of mentioning about it.

It will be great if you put material about how to save life and i will help you

Thanx& Regards

RP Singh( Ravi)

From India, Bangalore
dipti_singh29@rediffmail.com

Hi Dear,
I absolutely agree to this point there is no need to place these kinds of questions on CiteHr. Also please don't give any suggestions or replies on these types of questions. This can also mould the minds of teenagers....

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.