No Tags Found!

Varunkumarchekka
Dear All, I want to do employee satisfaction survey for 30 Days, 60 Days & 90 Days. Can any one please suggest what kind of questions we can mention for 1st 30 Days & 60 Days & 90 Days please.
From India, Bangalore
Varunkumarchekka
Dear team, I want to do employee satisfaction survey for Site employees & Office employees can please suggest what question i can segregate for 30 days,60 days & 90 Days
From India, Bangalore
Dinesh Divekar

Dear Varun Kumar,

Good to note that you wish to do a satisfaction survey after 30, 60 and 90 days. However, the duration is too frequent. You may first survey after 30 days and then after 90 days.

For the questionnaire, you may use the first six questions of Gallup's Q12. These six questions are:

1. I know what is expected of me at work.
2. I have the materials and equipment I need to do my work right.
3. At work, I have the opportunity to do what I do best every day.
4. In the last seven days, I have received recognition or praise for doing good work.
5. My supervisor, or someone at work, seems to care about me as a person.
6. There is someone at work who encourages my development.

The Importance of Career Plan: - Do you make the career plan of the newly-joined employees? A career plan is a powerful tool for employee development. Guidance on career plans leads to employee motivation also. Beyond a point asking questions to check satisfaction may not suffice the purpose.

Thanks,

Dinesh Divekar

From India, Bangalore
Raghunath Sabat

Sure! Here are some sample questions you could use for employee satisfaction surveys at the 30-day, 60-day, and 90-day mark:

* 30-Day Survey:

- How has your onboarding experience been so far?

- Are you clear on your responsibilities and expectations in your role?

- How do you feel about your immediate team and coworkers?

- How would you rate the support you've received from your manager?

- What are your initial thoughts on the company's culture and values?

- Have you received adequate training for your role?

- Do you feel equipped to perform your job effectively?

- How satisfied are you with your work-life balance?

* 60-Day Survey:

- How has your role and responsibilities evolved since you started?

- Are you still clear on your responsibilities and expectations?

- How have your relationships with your team and coworkers developed?

- How has your manager's support impacted your performance?

- What are your thoughts on the company's culture and values now?

- Have you received additional training or support that has helped you in your role?

- How satisfied are you with your work-life balance now?

- Are there any areas where you feel the company could improve in supporting its employees?

* 90-Day Survey:

- How has your role and responsibilities changed over the past three months?

- How do you feel about your current level of responsibility?

- How has your relationship with your team and coworkers evolved?

- How has your manager's support impacted your performance over the past three months?

- How has your opinion of the company's culture and values changed since you started?

- Have you received additional training or support that has helped you in your role?

- How satisfied are you with your work-life balance now?

- Are there any areas where you feel the company could improve in supporting its employees?

These questions can help you gauge your employees' initial experiences and any changes over time, and help you identify areas for improvement. However, it's important to keep in mind that every organization is different and you may need to adjust these questions to suit your specific needs and circumstances.

From India, Mumbai
HROne

Employee satisfaction surveys are a tool used by organizations to gather feedback from their employees about their job satisfaction, work environment, and other aspects of their work experience. These surveys can be conducted in various formats, such as online questionnaires, one-on-one interviews, or focus groups. The goal of these surveys is to gather information about what employees like and dislike about their jobs, and what the organization can do to improve the work experience for employees. The results of the employee satisfaction surveys can help the organization to create a more positive and productive work environment, increase employee morale, and retain valuable employees.
From India, Noida
Anonymous
Dear Sir
for 30 days of survey should include
1.Have you received appointment letter as per offer
2.Have you completed your on boarding process
3.How you are welcome on the first day
4. Have you been introduced in HR Department
5.Is there proper support given by HR like your food arrangement, personal needs details, information to Security Dept
6. was there anybody available from hr. department to welcome you.
7.Have you been informed attendance procedure, safety procedures do and don'ts, POSH
8.have you got welcome kit. and brief about company organisation and products
9. have you received written induction document
10. is your welcome note is sent to all employees
After 60 days
1. have you been introduced in the Department
2, is it shown your seating arrangement
3. Have you been introduced in the department
4.have you been welcome by the head of department
5.have you received your job description and roles and responsibility and authority
6,have you got the details of Performance Management systems and KRA setting process
7.is your visits organized at various locations with concerned persons
8. have you been told vision, mission, goals objectives, introduction of top management team
9.You you got the necessary equipment to perform you job ie laptop, mobile seems, internal telephone list and safety training
10.you you been briefed about training process, various events ,leave paid holidays etc
11. have you got i card, visiting cards etc necessary codes for SAP, Success factors etc
12. have you been involved in the department meetings and current challenges and expectations by your superior
13. are you covered in Insurance benefits, personal accidents policy, have you got access to HR policies and procedures related with your immediate requirements such leave paid holidays etc
14 have you got your first salary.
15. have you been informed about the events calendar, employee involvement such as TPM ,Lean etc

After 90 days
after discussing with the employees you can add some more questions such as participation innovation drive, leadership training, etc

From India, Pune
nashbramhall

Dear Contributors,

I am all for helping people when they seek help, However, we need to help them to help themselves rather than spoon-feed them.
I tried to find some background information about Varunkumarchekka. Could not find much. I have concurred with Dinesh Divekar's short reponse. I would like to have more details about the scenario from Varunkumarchekka about the nature of the organization that he works and the number of people involved.

Also, one needs to know his background knowledge.

My sincere advice to Varunkumarchekka is that he should prepare a questionnaire and then post that here and then seek help to improve it before administering it.

I hope you will all excuse me if you find my post inappropriate.

From United Kingdom
nashbramhall

I wonder what happened to Varun Kumar! Senior members have taken the time to give detailed response. I have sent him a Private Message to which he has not responded.
From United Kingdom
Anonymous
Feedback on following points can be sought from new Employee

1. How was your first day at office; did you feel welcome?
2. Did you attend the induction program, was it relevant?
In case you haven’t attended, has the schedule been communicated to you?
3. Is your job objective clearly communicated to you?
4. Your colleagues have made efforts to assimilate you in the team.
5. You are getting adequate time/guidance with your supervisor at workplace.
6. Have you been allocated the required resources to do your best?
6. Have you been allocated the required resources to do your best?
7. Your current job profile is exactly the same as what you were explained during the time of Wipro Selection Process.
8. I am clear on Company's Code of Business Conduct & conflict of interest policy.
9. I believe my work is important for the organization.
10 Have you been familiarized with Organization’s vision, mission, business plan &
11. Any qualitative feedback which will help in increasing effectiveness of this program?
12. Can you please share what was the best practice followed in your earlier organization.

From India, Pune
Anonymous
You should start using chat GPT to do this stuff in a matter of seconds.
From India, Thane
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.