sns1969
Hi
Thanks a lot for sharing your incident , in our Professional life we always do this kind of mistake , like any one come late , we start shouting w/out knowing the reason
Hope this will give thought for all of us to know the fact before REACTING
Thanks a lot once again

From Oman, Muscat
atiur1967
Angriness and happiness is the part of life due to the situation and circumstances arises with us. You hurt unknowingly and other hand by knowing truth you realize your fault showing the true nature of human being. You posted wonderful true story to lean lesson from your experience at HR site, I hope the best place where entire human care exist.
Thanks and keep up posting good things;
Atiur Rahman

From Greece
asharm
Hi Asha, I am a new member in this group. Your experience and the way you narated the episode is unforgetable. Thanks for sharing. It makes us think before talking. Best Regards Asha R M
From India, Bangalore
sangeeta biswas
Its really very heart warming thing , each n every time after reading this piece i get to know the different aspects of viewing the life and the peoples.
Thanks for posting & sharing such a nice thing.

From India, Calcutta
gogoi
hello everybody!
Its touching...life is full of little surprises and certain experiences that change your whole perspective about it. It is important to understand that each time life teaches a lesson, its our choice to incorporate it into our lives and better ourself .

From India, Bangalore
Ash Mathew

Dear Jatinder, It was painfull to read the last few lines. Its so true - Words must be chosen carefully, and I will make sure I will henceforth.
From India, Madras
jayapalreddy.yeruva
dear me, short perceptions leads to long disturbances. Alas! how the humanity became self-centered and self constraint...
thanks to self-appraisals for they are the best to realize ourselves..
next time when i travel, i will remember you dear for i am a short tempered one..
Thank you..

From Maldives
zeeeenat@gmail.com
Ur story has moved me as well, but i appreciate that you had the ability to accept your mistake & post this incident on such a big forum.This incident has a very good message & i think we all have learnt a good lesson from this. Thanks for sharing this with us :)
From India, Mumbai
joyce861
Thanks for sharing this heart touching experience with us. Though getting angry this way is obvious cause majority of people we meet are into the kind of act of not giving place to sit or so and we presume that all the people are the same, but to tell you this was a lesson for all of us as this is everyone's story and surely your post gave us a good moral. So would like to thank you again.
From India, Pune
rameshbashyam@yahoo.com

hi ash,
all of us at most point of time "act in haste and repent in leisure". this only shows our human side.
"to err is human, to forgive is divine" which is what the husband did. you also have achieved divinity by acknowledging your mistake and feeling guilty. to post it in the forum where you have highlighted your mistake points your broad mindedness.
no point in hurting yourself unnecessarily. much water should have flown down. we all learnt a lesson from you. thanks for teaching us a lesson.
Happy Onam (with no regrets) to you and all our fellow brethern across Kerala, wherever they might be

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.