View Poll Results: "Picture Thoughts" threads .......
Helped In Tranining Others 50 28.09%
Are Useful For Self Improvement 98 55.06%
Have Enhanced My Creativity 26 14.61%
Have No Impact On Me 4 2.25%
Voters: 178. You may not vote on this poll

JR Kumar

Dear Mr. AVS
Thanks for inspiring and guiding young HR executives with this type of write ups. They need to maitain their cool, when they deal with others, who may be irritating at times.
JR Kumar
Faculty Director
FAPCCI, Hyd

From India, Hyderabad
M.J.SUBRAMANYAM

Dear AVS,

Anger can be compared to a match stick which has a head but no brain (thinking power). Hence one has to manage anger especially at workplace, but not suppress or control it. If you observe, the word "ANGER" is one alphabet short of danger and if you add the alphabet "D" in the beginning, the word becomes "DANGER". The best way to manage anger is to become spiritual or as Paul Wilson of Australia says in his book "The big book of Calmness" always get surrounded by good people or positive healthy surroundings which will have a powerful and lasting influence on the mind. Adi Shankara had already said this in his "Bhaja Govindam" where he says association of good people will lead to detachment, which in turn leads to a stable mind which ultimately liberates you from rebirths. Modern management experts have now started saying that one should always "keep the end in mind when you begin a job/project/work" but Indians always said and practiced this 5000 years ago. They always insisted on what is permanent in this world rather yield to temporary temptations and gratifications!The prayer, mediation, satsang, etc are all ways to fill your subconscious mind with pure thoughts.When your mind is filled with pure thoughts, you will generate pure feelings which give rise to good actions! Modern psychologists are saying this now which was known to Indian long back. So practising other techniques of anger management, and keeping association of good people will ensure pure thoughts in the mind and anger will thus be eliminated completely in the long run.

M.J.SUBRAMANYAM,CHENNAI

From India, Bangalore
avsjai

Dear M.J.SUBRAMANYAM
Thank you very much for your nice message on my post.
Your explanation are very nice.
A fully agree with your views.
Thank you again for sharing a useful message on the subject Anger.
Regards
AvS

From India, Madras
M.J.SUBRAMANYAM

Dear Sir,
Sir, Where is my posting on anger management, which I posted a few days ago?
You ask me to contribute and I contribute, but suddenly it disappears? Why Sir? This is happening for quite sometime now? Any particular reasons for withholding of my posting? Can U know the reasons?
M.J. SUBRAMANYAM, CHENNAI

From India, Bangalore
avsjai

Dear Mr Subramanyam Good Morning Regarding your miising-post please check with your moderator who can help you. Regards AVS
From India, Madras
avsjai

Reposted for the benefit of the new members. _________________________________________ AVS
From India, Madras
bhupi_9990
Dear AVS,
Greetings form Challenging Horizons!!!
It is really a good information.
Thanks for sharing with all of us.
Have a great day ahead.
Regards,
Challenging Horizons Team
Ruchita
+91 - 8796145971 / 72
main page

From United States, Roswell
Hrishi

Hi...
Great Post...I am reminded of a saying from a book which says," the mind is like a monkey, inebriated, stung by a scorpion and siezed by the demons all at the same time".
I guess we need to tame this monkey!
Reagrds,
Hrushi

From India, Mumbai
surabhi s lal
Hi all I am an MBA student with HR as my major. I would like to know about the basic concepts of hr and its functions. and what can be the core HR questions asked in an interview
From India, Delhi
avsjai

Can you please post this question in 'Talk to seniors' where you will get the better results? Regards. AVS
From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.