No Tags Found!

bikash_gaud

Respected Experts, It is regarding not being able to recover my receivables against salary and reimbursements from the CEO of a company based in Ahmedabad.
Receivables are for the period of oct 16 to jan 17
The CEO used to misguide with false assurances and misguided me several times and in this way days passed. Finding no other ways i went to Ahmedabad all the way from Guwahati. But i failed to locate the office in given addresses. Though he did not respond on phone calls but I used to try all possible medium of communication , in this way he responded on Hangout and whatsapp where he gave me one more address , i went to the same but was a residence and his wife responded in a rude manner and i had to come back with a fear " what if she create a scene".
I kept on trying to communicate with CEO to meet him. And on on 9th day he asked me to meet him in Delhi and that too by 9 pm , at Nehru palace Metro station.
After spending 9 days in Ahmedabad in search of the company office and whereabout of the CEO and other Directors I reached Delhi , and met him at the place he asked me to reach, Date12 dec 17. Somehow i managed to met the CEO in Delhi we exchanged handwritten letters regarding my receivables and he assured that within 7 days i will receive my receivables.
I received the cheques , though not within 7 days. And that too for 10 january and 30 january and signed without seals of the directors
Till thn it was ok, but , when on 10th January 18, i presented the cheque in my bank i came to know that the account from which the cheques are issued is a NPA account. Now please guide me in such a way that i can file a case of fraud and cheating against the CEO and other directors of the company.
Here i should mention that the address given in the MCA portal for the CIN of the company is lying deserted and there is no such office and the DIN of the director is shown disqualified on MCA portal.

From India, Guwahati
Dinesh Divekar

Dear Bikash,
From your post, it can be inferred that a swindler has taken you for a ride. Nevertheless, though your post is long, the vital details are missing. What kind of transaction both the parties had agreed for? You appear to be supplier. What was the amount of transaction? Before the sale of your goods or services, did you think it proper to go to Ahmedabad and verify the premises of your prospective customer? Did the customer issue you Purchase Order (PO)? How much advance payment customer made?
Anyway, at this stage you may file a police complaint for dishonouring of a cheque. Whether additional complaint can be filed for cheating and forgery can be discussed with the lawyer.
Anyway, do not get bogged down. You have learnt a lesson of life hard way. This is how people become wise.
Thanks,
Dinesh Divekar

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.