No Tags Found!

View Poll Results: Should we retain such employees?
Yes 105 37.50%
No 178 63.57%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 280. You may not vote on this poll

james.thomas@shahi.co.in
Hi I also feel that we should not use this site for talking aboout extra marital affairs. We need to discuss something constructivey. These issues are to be dealt with the concerned HR. Regards James
From India, Bangalore
venkatesh.n

Hi all seniors,
Good suggestions all our cite members, but i want to comment on the person who has posted this article. Sorry inadvance if i hurt you Mr. Kumar.
As we are being in the feild of HR, we are not supposed to under estimate or address anybody with silly names like "Hero" or something else ofcourse he committed mistake which was unethical how ever we should not disrespect any one.
Kindly ignore if I hurt you.

From India, Vijayawada
bhavanikumarm

Dear Mr. Venkatesh,
Thanks for your comments, I have used the word "Hero" since he is a super genious having an excellent academic & professional track record. I do have the same respect to him & the lady what I had before this incident & I treat them in the same way I use to earlier. But he has become a topic for every one in the office,not for his achievements but for a single mistake that he had committed.
Yes I do agree that every body does mistakes & no body should be under estimated & called by silly names.
I appologise if I am wrong / hurt any one.
Regards,
Bhavani Kumar.

From India, Bangalore
bhavanikumarm

Dear Mr. James,
I had posted this thread only because the employee wants him to be transfered to our Mumbai office, or else he is ready to resign. but we want to retain him, since as I said he is a genious & a hard worker. If I am not wrong we are not discussing about extra marital life, I wanted our senoirs suggestions whether to retain these kind of employees or not.
Sorry If I have hurt you.
Regards,
Bhavani Kumar.

From India, Bangalore
indrajet
Management Should Not Transfer The Hero To Mumbai Office............. This Will Lead To A Serious Trouble To The Lady & She Can Go To Any Extend For The Revenge..........
From India, Bangalore
arvind1120

HI giving him what he wants will again creat a problem in ur mumbai office its sure. as u know girls dare to do anything to save their husbands for themself. just inform the heros wife about this so that u can atleast avoid another bad scean in office. r else give him the transfer to mumbai and give the girl transfer bach here. gods sake dont have a such type of affair.as it spoils once reputation and life guys u dont have any probs expect ur wife fighting with u but. girls ur life is spoiled.
ARVIND.P
PONDICHERRY UNIVERSITY

nicemail
Dear All,
Any such issues can be informed to the employees politely that keep all your personal work and issues out of office. We are here with you and would be together with you for any healthy activity which you could use the office premises to be utilized.
Regards,
Ramamurthy R

From India, Madras
manisha239

Dear Bhavani,
I do agree with the suggestions you have received. You try to take that hero in confidence and explain him the companies policies for transfer. Organization is meant for professional discipline and not for individual's convinience for continuing illicit relationship.
Regards,
Manisha

From India, Pune
amphorra
As long as the person is performing the job he or she is hired for. I think individually each party should be addressed and told to make sure whatever is taking place to keep it outside of the job if anything is happening. Then move on.
From United States, Kenner
prashant_nair

These are core HR issues and as HR professionals we cannot turn a blind eye. In deed, you have done the right thing by transfering the heroine out of the city. If the hero's request for transfer to Mumbai is to be accepted then the story does n't end. a more steamy chapter is only going to be added. Let us not be moralistic and preach to others. When employees of both sexes mingle together in close cabins, some sort of infatuations develop and they would eventually destroy the family set ups. Is it not the office set-ups responsible for this? While some private space is to be allowed, the ergnomics shall be fashoined keeping this aspect in focus.
Ultimately you may politely refuse the hero transfer. Regards KK Nair

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.