No Tags Found!

surajn
Hi All,
I am pursuing M.B.A.(HR) & M.P.B.M.(HR) from A.B.M.T.R-Business School Bangalore.I want to complete Internship in HR.Please hep me regarding companies providing internship in HR in Bangalore or in kolkata.Waiting for your prompt response.My e-mail id is .
Regards,
Suraj

From India
Maninderkaur
Hi Rohan Kelkar, I am Maninder Kaur, looking forward for internship or job in Human Resource so that i can start my career in it.Kindly find my resume as attachment.
From India, Patiala
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc mk resume ...doc (39.5 KB, 24 views)

shilpatiwary
Hi,
I am an MBA Student.I have done a live project where in i worked as HR Trainee (Operations) for 2 months.Am seeking a summer internship opportunity in Delhi/NCR.Please find my CV as attachment.
Contact me on 09899549689 and

From India, Mumbai
File Type: doc shilpa (2).doc (48.0 KB, 28 views)

ketankumar
hi
i am looking for internships in NCR for me my specialization is hr and marketing. please let me know if you can help regarding summer internship.if so that i can forward my resumes to you at the earliest.
a very good day to you sir,
thanking you
Regards
Ketan KUmar

From India, Chandigarh
tonmoy.haldar
Dear Sir,
I am pursuing MBA in HR from JSPM's JSIMR pune, affilated to University of Pune.I am looking for SIP(Summer Internship Project) in a reputed organization.The topic as selected by me & my Project Guide is on HRIS/HRMS.I would anticipate your kind guidance and help for the same.
Attachment:My CV
Regards
Tonmoy Haldar
+91-9766045095

From India, Pune
File Type: doc tonmoy_haldar (2).doc (20.0 KB, 18 views)

kurasalasaraswathi
Dear Students,

Greetings from CAP Wdi Pvt Ltd !

We are from CAP Workforce Development Institute (WDI), a company promoted by the board members of CAP Foundation. CAP WDI is in the field of linking learning and livelihoods through providing vocational training.

We are looking for 10-15 summer interns who will be required to conduct Market Research in Orissa, Jharkhand, Bihar, U.P, Gujarat and Chhattisgargh. The Internship starts in the first week of May and is for 45 days. All the candidates must be willing to travel and should speak Hindi and English.

The stipend will be paid along with traveling charges.

Apply To :

If interested, kindly send the below details to or

__________________________________________________ _________

1. Resume

2. College ID Card (Soft Copy)

__________________________________________________ ____________

In case you have any queries, We will be happy to address . You may reach me on Phone No. 040-23540019.

Thanks & Regards,

K Saraswathi

CAP WDI Pvt Ltd

From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.