No Tags Found!

Anonymous
One year ago, I have been transferred. The transfer of mine has been challenged and still under the labour officer/ tribunal. Since I have not accepted the transfer, my company served chargesheet and organised domestic enquiry (but not suspended). In the domestic enquiry the Enquiry Officer found me guilty (December 2022)
For the last 10 months, the Disciplinary Authority of the company neither rewarded any punishment nor terminated.
The company neither provides any salary nor any subsistence allowances yet.

Now, what can I do for the sake of my livelihood?

From India, Kolkata
sanjay-tiwari1

If you are not suspended and during inquiry proceedings have you are called by inquiry officer to represent you in the company? Have you attend the proceedings? Please clarify.
From India, Mumbai
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi
When you were not suspended officially in writing there is no room for subsistence allowance.

Have you replied to the charge sheet?

There should be some communication from Management related to this.

From India, Madras
PRABHAT RANJAN MOHANTY

You lodge a claim under non-payment of wages, provided you have got attendance for those periods before the labour authority.
In case of supervisory or managerial position claim to be filed before the cout.

From India, Mumbai
Anonymous
I have not been intimated the dates of enquiry and the company concluded the enquiry 'ex parte' & the enquiry officer found myself guilty (December 2022)
From India, Kolkata
Srinath Sai Ram

Dear Member,
From your Posts it is evident that you have not reported for Work subsequent to Transfer.Further, you have not Participated in the Domestic Enquiry initiated against you. Consequently, the Question of Payment of Salary does not arise.Since you have intentionally did not Participate in the Enquiry, question of Subsistence Allowance does not arise.
Please review your decision & proceed accordingly.By this time you should have reported for duty.Further, you have not furnished valid reasons for not accepting Transfer.

From India, New Delhi
Anonymous
I have been transferred (1.08.2022) in a malafide manner which I reported (6.09.2022)at the office of the labour commissioner for conciliation but failed. Access of my leave application has been withdrawn (7.08.2022). The company has imposed 'No work No pay' from 1.09.2022 on me.
when the 'transfer' itself has been challenged to the appropriate government authority.
The company has started a domestic enquiry on the same issue (30.09.2022).

From India, Kolkata
Srinath Sai Ram

Dear Member, You have concluded that Transfer Order is malafide & raised dispute in Labour Department.Engage a Lawyer who is familiar in Labour Laws & Proceed according to his advise.Put across all your arguments before appropriate forum.
From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.