No Tags Found!

shipra choudhary
can any one help me to reframe the fuel reimbursement policy for my company , can we reimburse accroding to the designation?
From India, New Delhi
ukmitra

Hi Shipra,

I strongly suggest you research on the fuel reimbursement policy disucssion on citehr. This policy has been under lot of contraint in corporate industry due to its natures of being tax free and now taxable. You as HR cannot draft this policy alone. You will need the help of CA or your Finance Department to frame the rule.

On your side as HR what best you can do is network with your companies in your like business and see what they are offering their employees and probaby match them or give better to retain employees. If you know someone working in Central Government Office/Sem Government office, you can also seek inputs from them, as the offices have a well planned rules for fuel expenses based oficer positions and locations.

Here is a helper below for you, which will make you rethink on how to draft your policy.

VALUATION OF PERQUISITES - MOTOR CAR | SIMPLE TAX INDIA

Hope its helpful.

Ukmitra

From Saudi Arabia, Riyadh
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.