vrishi

Hi Geeti
All I can say is that I quite agree with swastik
once you have given your resignation stick to it no matter what happens
it is better to be in a situation where you have mental satisfaction cos otherwise you will suffer mentally(in the job as u r saying) and take a rash decision.
As for getting a job, believe me once you are in the market only your knowledge counts and not your tag(bba or mba)
i have come across many guys n gals (mba tag) , while recruiting. They are not worth their salt. A plain graduate is much more worthy.
So trust yourself , back yourself to the hilt and do what your instinct says.
There is no dearth of jobs for a good candidate.
All the best

From India
vrishi

Hi Geeti
All I can say is that I quite agree with swastik
once you have given your resignation stick to it no matter what happens
it is better to be in a situation where you have mental satisfaction cos otherwise you will suffer mentally(in the job as u r saying) and take a rash decision.
As for getting a job, believe me once you are in the market only your knowledge counts and not your tag(bba or mba)
i have come across many guys n gals (mba tag) , while recruiting. They are not worth their salt. A plain graduate is much more worthy.
So trust yourself , back yourself to the hilt and do what your instinct says.Do not lose your confidence.
There is no dearth of jobs for a good candidate.
Cheer up. :)
All the best
Rishi

From India
alokgoel

MOST URGENT

Hi!

though i m appearing late in the scenario but i disagree to all the above on certain points. keeping in view the present situation, i add following :

1. don't repent - what ever u do it was right at that point of time.

2. i m sure that as this co. is newly established one, u can gracefully manage to withdraw ur resignation even at this point of time (be professional - after all u r working as HR profesiional) and i personally suggest that u should do it & try to even gain something out of it.

3. never take decision due to any problem like the said one - rather take decisions only as per ur future strategy / plans. only than u can gain benefit whatever the situation may be. This PROFESSIONAL CUNNIGNES is a must to GROW. in future whenever u take HARD DECISIONS always keep a back up plan and IInd line of defence.

4. now while working in the same co. first get one or two offers of better than this one based on ur proven track record in this co. than switch over and keep this thing in mind that CHANGE is always for the betterment.

5. i strongly discagree with my collegue who says that one losses loyality by such steps rather i say that these sort of actions sometimes help to diffuse the situation, if used tactically.

6. every co. is doing business and special attention for us : in the same way we r working with so & so co. for ourself. its a mutual agreement and u holds the upperhand.

7. be professional. even now try to get benefit out of the situation in ur favour ONLY and keep going.

all the best

with best wishes.

alok goel

PS - All the above are my personal views ONLY with the positive intentions.

From India, Bharat
Geeti
Hi All,
Thanks to every one for thinking deeply into my problem & helping me out with this.
Well I have already dropped the idea of resigning rather my HR Manager did not accept my resignation & heard my problems.
While I initially did not mention that I was not resigning for Monetary reasons I am very much satisfied that ways, It was the work environment & Load & other factors that forced me to do so as I lost my patience on this front. In terms of Loyalty I am sure I cannot be questioned by Organization keeping in view my previous record & the unwillingness of my Organization to accept my resignation & the self acceptance of my HR Manager that it would be not possible for him to find a replacement for me . Hence on that front I am comfortable.
Once again thanks for the response
Regards
Geeti

From India, Bangalore
Shivpriya
Dear Geeti,
You had mentioned that its a start up firm as you know that any start up firm has its own teething problems but their is an opportunity to get noticed in positive prospective if you do a good job. the salary is also competitive as you mentioned.
In today world its said that Change is the only constant phenomena, the situation which is today will change tomorrow but u need to be patient. Afterall Rome wasn't built in a day, it entirely depends if you can give a justified time for yourself and for organisation. If you get worked up even an established set up which has its own problems which again aren't workable, what do you do with a established set up then ? leave again. Think hard, every place start up or established has its pluses and minuses, you have to weigh if pluses are more or minuses are more in your present set up and decide accordingly. :D
Regards
Priya

From India, Mumbai
anjaliaries
Hi What is happened is happened? Look for option outside.Hr has tremendous opening. All the best anjali
From India, Bangalore
Geeti
Hi Priya,
Thanks ! ur advice is really good I am still wd the same firm & yes with a positive state of mind this time...
Hi Anjali,
I agree that there are options but as of now I am wd the same firm this time will keep a back up i I plan to resign.. :)
Warm Regards
Geeti

From India, Bangalore
vrishi

Whatever you submit in writing goes to your personal file. The management can use it against you any time. regards
From India
Seema Gopal
Hi Geeti,
Even I am working with a startup for past one and a half years. I do understand that its very difficult to handle few things there.
Even I would suggest the same as other members has suggested you. Would like to add one more thing you could have discussed it with members before taking that step because you are confessed.
Think wise as with the experience you have its very difficult to get the similar kind of profile.
Regards,
Seema

From India, New Delhi
sriraghavam
HI Geeti
I CAN ADVISE YOU ONLY ONE THING THAT
POLITICS ARE EVERYWHERE U CANNOT AVOID OR U CAN CHANGE THEM. BUT YOUR ATTITUDE CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE
HAPPINESS, FEAR, UNCERTAINTY ETC...
ALL THESE ARE RELATED TO OUR MIND.
TRY TO DIVIDE YOUR LIFE IN TO TWO
1. WORK LIFE
2. PRIVATE LIFE
TRY NOT TO MERGE THEM THEN U CAN BE HAPPY
BEST WISHES
RAGHAVA :)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.