Jasminebaluja
Hey !!!!
I want to ask a question if i work in a company which is belongs to manufacturing of some product. On that company workers and employers both are working so which act we should apply in that case ?

From India, Delhi
umakanthan53

It depends upon the predominant activity carried on in the particular place of employment. If the manufacturing process is the major activity and other are only incidental , then the Factories Act,1948 would be applicable to all those employed therein.
From India, Salem
FredricaLong
I think your article mentioned a certain aspect of the problem. I think it has a lot more to study than that run 3
From Vietnam, Hanoi
R.N.Khola

Dear Jasmine,
If your process of work is as per definition of manufacturing process ( section 2(k) of Factories Act, 1948) & if you are employing 10 or more workers with power & 20 or more without power during the preceding twelve months then you are covered under the Factories Act otherwise you will be covered under State Shops & Establishments Act.
R N KHOLA

From India, Delhi
Anonymous
Your part is a great knowledge that I have accumulated, you are an important person that I admire. <a href="https://boutiqueaz.com/tech/comparatif-hi-tech/5-meilleur-camera-pour-youtube/">visiter le site</a>
From Tunisia, Menzel Bourguiba
stephanie-dubois
Votre part est une grande connaissance que j'ai accumulée, vous êtes une personne importante que j'admire. visiter le site
From Tunisia, Menzel Bourguiba
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.