Amitmhrm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Dear Suman..
I think they do it to improve we guys.. they do the same only because its in their nature..
They do repeat the same thing till they themselves get satisfied with that..
Moreover we all know one Universal truth..
You just put two gals in a classroom or a office reception or a canteen or anywhere.. you can't expect a silence there.. Becaz its there nature they can't keep quiet.. :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :oops:

From India, Ahmadabad
Amitmhrm

No problem dear Ank.. :D :D :D
thanks Prashant for your support.. waise main dar nahi raha..
Because they all are doing so because of their inherent nature.. So need to worry for we guys..
We can't keep them quiet..
One will get frustrated and other will come to shout.. Its a chain.. so don't worry we can handle them very easily.. Because we all know how to cope up with the nature.. :wink: :wink: :wink:
Once Again thanks Buddy.. :D :D :D 8)

From India, Ahmadabad
rosa
its good na we are creative and thats why we are creator....
remember............
silence=blank( nothing) 00000
if you got my point.......
we are not oooooo ( zero) everytime we have smthing new to share thats y we cannt keep silent and always ready to share and gain knowledge ....
samjhe......
\
Regards,
Suman

From India, Gurgaon
darshan_hitech

Great lollllll

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

From India, Pune
Amitmhrm

Dear Suman..
Creative.. :?: :?: :?: :?:
Repeating the same things leads to creator... :shock: :shock: :shock: New information for us... :wink: :wink: :wink: Thanks for the information.. :wink:
Oh thats good you accepted that you all can't keep quiet.. Thats what i wanted to say to you all.. That what gals do most of the time..
Aur waise bhi what you all generally share.... saas Bahut me kal kya hua.. abhi kaun sa design fashion me hai.. kiske neighbours kya kar rahe hain.. office me kya chal raha hai.. blah blah blah... :wink: :wink: :wink: :lol: 8)

From India, Ahmadabad
nakul_om@yahoo.co.in
Hi Amit & ANK I am with you guys, coz fact is fact. Even galz can’t deny on the same. ha ha ha
From India, Mumbai
riyarodeshia

Amit you can post such posts..... coz u also do the same and not most of the time but "all the time...."
From India, Delhi
Amitmhrm

Riya.. Wat you want to say.. ? I always say the truth, isn’t it..? That i say Riya.. and you all should also accept this fact.... That i have said true, wat gals do most of the same.. 8-)
From India, Ahmadabad
Amitmhrm

Wife: Aaj maine Duniya ki sabse khubsurat mahila ko dekha.. Husband : Phir kya hua.. Wife.. Main aaine ke samne se hat gayi..:)
From India, Ahmadabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.