No Tags Found!

fiyaz
Hi Guys,
I had a bad experience with one our staff member who has taken more than one month leave. We have only approved 8 days.
When I try to contact him he has given negative reaction :( . What I was understood was he is don’t care about his duty. If he does not come to office, what we can do? We do not know is work load (current status of the project he is handling) and techniques he has using also any other references. :x
Normally this guys use to send a weekly report. It only contain what has he has done during the week. Its not include what next day work. There for we unable to appoint some one else to take over his duty.
:idea:
I have come up with a solution, where every one has to prepare a report stating their current duty and method / techniques used by them to performed their job. And also provide references how you get current practice. This report should we forward to HR of the Co.
Please find the attaché doc.
Please give your suggestions on this.
Best Regards,
Fiyaz

From Sri Lanka, Colombo
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc report_on_job_descriptions_613.doc (20.5 KB, 555 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.