No Tags Found!

ravikiran
We have an IR problem in our factory... two employees have been terminated summarily... inquiry against 4 more is in progress...
anybody has been through this kind of situation before... would be grateful if someone could help me with this...
management decision- will not take back the terminated employees.. matters worsening by the day...
thanks in anticipation

From India, Pune
VIPUL

Dear Ravikiran,
Pl. mention the details such as
1. Wheather Employee terminated after conducting Disciplinary inquiry ?
2. Which cadre of employees are they ?
3. What are the charges against them ?
4. Is there any union in your organisation , if yes are they members of Union ?
5. Is there any matter pending before Industrial tribunal ?
if you celrify these questions i will able to reply.
you can send me the details on personal mail also
my email id is :
regards,
Vipul

From India, Thana
kknair

Dear Ravikiran Such situations occur in the industry. I dealt with a situation where a strike continued for 37 days. result two dismissed summarily, suspended 54 and chargesheeted around 100. The strike was due to interunion rivalary coupled with intra union competition. At this point be firm and stick to your basic game plan. Don't tolerate violence. The more it prolongs normally the worker side gets more weakened. The strike situation will end after some time. but be prepared for the back lash. Keep your eyes and ears open. Make more friends, take more and more people into confidence. Keep talking either at formal or informal level. Get inputs on what the other party is upto. Involve Labour Deptt. if needed.
These are some of the things I can relate easily. God bless you. Regards KK Nair

From India, Bhopal
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.