mschmalenbach

Hi Fellow CiteHR Members,
I have been using the excellent advice of Bernadette Doyle to help me build my client list and list of potential clients.
These excellent techniques are described in detail in the book The Emergency Action Plan for Attracting Clients - Fast!
You can find out more at the Client Magnets Website
I have been so impressed with the philosophy of this approach (I don't like to do the 'hard' sell!) that I'm recommending it to everyone through their affiliate programme.
Find out more by clicking any of the above links or clicking here.
At any of these links you have the opportunity to receive a free report over several days which gives you an overview of this approach and some really useful tips to help you with your marketing - no obligation! Just enter your email address!
Best wishes,
Martin

From United Kingdom,
greatscope

Hello

I just read your post about Bernadette Doyle & the Client Magnets website. I had a peek into the website & I must say it looks good. I've subscribed to the newsleter, hoping to get a few ideas on increasing my client base.

The other day , i read your post about the usage of improper English, using all capitals & incorrect grammar in a particular forum & I think I've got the hint. I must say you're right on the button. But rather than feeling irritated by it, I suppose it would be better if we could do something to help them sort these things out.

I run a training consultancy that helps organizations to improve the online & offline communication of their staff. We run programs on telephone etiquette, web etiquette & email etiquette among others.

The going is slow , as most participants fall back on the old methods they've learnt . But that's the whole challenge & I love it.

I look forward to reading tips from you onthese issues.

regards,

Kumar

Chief Consultant

GREATSCOPE

www.greatscope.com

'THERE IS NO FAILURE , ONLY FEEDBACK.'

From India, Mumbai
mschmalenbach

Hello Amruth,
Thank you for your response. I am as guilty as the next person of what we speak!
I hope you find the clients magnets stuff as useful as I have.
Best wishes with your work,
Regards
Martin

From United Kingdom,
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.