No Tags Found!

Anonymous
Dear All, I need help with designing a Leadership Development Journey for a certain cohort of high pots. We are grooming them to take up higher leadership roles in a 12 - 15-month timeframe.

While I do have a tentative design in mind, it would be good if I could get some guidance about new and effective practices that I can incorporate within the journey design.

Can discuss the participant profiles, the respective JDs, the competency framework, and all other elements in the next step.

Do get in touch with me if you have implemented a robust journey within your organization or if you can help me with building a construct.

Thanks

From India, Mumbai
Dinesh Divekar

Dear member,

I wish you had given us a little more information about the nature of the industry, the length of the service of the cohort, the department in which he/she works etc. Also, we need to know on what basis the conclusion has been made that the person in question "has a high leadership potential". Have you conducted any psychometric tests or is it a conclusion based on someone's observation(s)?

Anyway, I recommend you chalking out a "Leadership Development Programme". As a part of that, identify his/her future role. Later, identify the competencies required to perform that role. Thereafter, conduct the training on those competencies.

However, merely training on the competencies is not sufficient. You need to identify a mentor who can guide the person to implement those companies. Post-training, this hand-holding is necessary. Otherwise, the training will go to waste. I have mentored a few professionals. Feel free to contact me for further information.

Thanks,

Dinesh Divekar

From India, Bangalore
Anonymous
Dear Dinesh,

Thanks for your response. All the information is available and I can share the same in the next discussion. The structured assessment process has been already carried out and this is the outcome for those who have cleared the AC.

Let me know what would be the best mode to connect with you.

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.