No Tags Found!

Kunal Wadhwani
1. Delegates work rather than balancing work loads. This allows all attention to be diverted from them in case of failure.
2. Reduces answers to Yes or No rather than explaining their reasoning.
3. Cannot separate personal life from professional life. Their personal problems come to work with them.
4. Is a crisis manager not a planner.
5. Humiliates subordinates within a group.
6. Creates an environment where mistakes are unacceptable.
7. Will not stand behind subordinates when they fail.
8. Encourages hard workers, not smart workers.
9. Judges people on hours not performance.
10. Will act differently in front of their leaders.
11. Not accepting criticism (by Kornel Alfoldi)

From China
Sapana

Hi Kunal, Welcome to CiteHR. Excellent writeup regarding Incompetent Leader. Can we share something more. Regards Sapana Kale
From India, Pune
Kunal Wadhwani
Hi Sapana Sure we can. Thanks for replying. I am not too sure when I will be able to access my mailbox on cite hr. Can you give me some idea? Kindly advise. Regards Kunal
From China
manthassv
Hi Kunal,
Nice points. i was working on a training session and collating some information. Wanted to bring out negative traits of a leader and here they are. Thanks for sharing the information
Regards
Shyam

From India, Hyderabad
smartrecruiter
:lol: thanx kunal,these points are really interesting infact its great idea to evaluate not only to evaluate our leaders but even ourselves.Can u pls let me know how do we enhance our leadership skills :idea: coz i 've recently joined an organisation where soon i'll need to recruit people reporting me an dso need to know more about positiove leadership
regards,
Vividha

Kunal Wadhwani
Hi Vividha
Thanks for replying, well you can go through so many articles on Google which are based on enhancing leadership skills.
My opinion is leadership will develop through time. We all need to sail through the storms first.
Since you are going to handle a team soon, remember this, you need to foster your teams environment. This would encourage them to bring their ideas forward. There will be issues initially but down the moving ahead your communication will improve.
Ensure that you motivate your team members to contribute and believe in the funda of fun@work. I am sure this piece of information is not give you through understanding, but as I stated earlier, we all learn through experiences.
All the best. Feel free to ask in ase you require any other information.
Regards
Kunal Wadhwani

From China
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.