No Tags Found!

gokulprasanth
I tried to transfer my previous employer PF account to my current employer but it got rejected by the field office with the below Remark.

"Your Claim [ Claim Id - XXXXXX ] has been rejected due to : 1) EPS CONTRIBUTIONS NOT REMITTED PLS CLEARFLY 2) CLAIM ALREADY SETTLED"

Should I visit my nearest EPO office for the above issue or do I need to visit the office where my previous employer has an account?

Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: png Screenshot 2023-02-16 092927.png (25.4 KB, 6 views)

Madhu.T.K

If at the time of joining your first company, your salary was above Rs 15000, then no contribution could have been paid into EPS (Pension Scheme). Then this rejection might happen. You can visit any office of the EPFO because of online facilities but the employees in the EPFO (though they are suppose to help people like you but will never help you!) may direct you to approach the specific Office where your accounts are maintained. Therefore, please go and give whatever explanation that you want to submit before the office where your previous employer has their PF accounts.
From India, Kannur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.