No Tags Found!

maninder bajwa
Dear all, please suggest can an employer withhold salary of his/her employee when the employee is serving notice period? thanks
From India
Harshil Patel

As per ideal situtation, no company have right to withhold salary of any of its employee, while an employee is serving notice period, keepin in view that it is as per the employment letter given to an employee. In case you notice is under shortfall as per the employment clause mentioned in your appointment letter than company can withhold the salary, otherwise ethically company can not do such practises against its employees.
From Singapore
maninder bajwa
This thing has happened to me and i am working with an MNC. On asking HR they are giving the reason that the day one resigns salary is on hold and is settled on F&F basis.But No such thing is mentioned is offer letter/appointment letter .
please guide me through this.

From India
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.