ips_best
Hello Seniors,
I am working as an Executive. I need to make a draft of functional competency framework. I require help regarding the process flow of competency mapping. What are the steps involved in it? If anybody could elaborate on it.
Regards,
Ipsita

From India, Pune
ips_best
Hi Simhan,
I have obviously done that before posting on CiteHr. But i had my confusion regarding the process flow- things like competency levels being defined before the company dictionary? I just needed to clarity the approach. I had already found several such articles on net but anyways thanks.
And Its Ipsita not Ipista. If u r able to reply to posts i guess you should be able to spell it correctly.
Regards,
Ipsita

From India, Pune
nashbramhall

Yes Ipsita, you are right I should be able to spell correctly. I am sorry for misspelling your name. You know sometimes the dreaded typo takes effect.
Had you said what you had already got from the web and posed a more focussed question, I would not have made that comment.
If you see the number of posts by students on this site, you will realise that many do not even search CiteHr for previous posts and just drop one liners. It helps us if people clearly state what they already know and, also post charts, questionnaires, etc., which they have devised, and then ask for comments on that.
Have a nice day
Simhan
A retired acdemic in UK

From United Kingdom
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.