Anonymous
Hello Sir/Madam,
I have joined company “A” which is located in Mumbai (work from home) on March 1st 2021 and i have resigned on 26th May 2021 and in mail my last day was not sent. But I got confirmation in meeting with my manager that my last day was on June 4th was my last day and didn’t had any HR conversation. As I got confirmed that my last day was on June 4th I have joined company “B” on June 11th as my HR is forcing me to join asap. I haven’t showed my company “A” details to company B but I informed company ” B “HR about company A and that HR guided me not to show any details as it’s only 3 months 12 days. So now the problem is I got the r&r and relieving letter on July 23 rd from company A mentioning june 13 (Sunday) as my last working day. I have joined on june 11th ( Friday) in company B there is an overlap of 2 days because of which I am worried as it will impact my BGV and PF claim for my next company. Kindly advise.

From India, Hyderabad
KK!HR

Now the matter is more than two years old, HR of Company B knows about the overlap, so there is no issue with it as regards Company B. Now, are you leaving it and joining yet another company? If the new company is a well-established one, then this will come to light during BGV and you will be required to explain it. How the new company would look at it varies from company to company and we are unable to guess it. In case it is a start-up or in its early days they may not view it seriously. It is better to make a candid confession with the new organisation about your background and leave the present job only if they are OK with it. At any rate, this overlap would be evident from your background and it is better you don't try to deny or camouflage it.
From India, Mumbai
Anonymous
So so I need to go ahead and tell the HR before attending the interview only that there is an overlap of 2 days? But can I with draw money? as all my money will be lost because of this issue?? Can I request my current HR to change the date of joining? Please advise??
From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.