No Tags Found!

nathrao

I do not thinks members can keep replying to a hypothetical case.
Members have other jobs to do and write in the forum out of a helpful nature.
Anyway details given by you are insufficient to answer the query.
Granting back wages or recovering back wages is done on specific grounds and unless full circumstances of plaintiff and defendant are known ,answer will also be as "hypothetical"" as your query.

From India, Pune
pvenu1953@gmail.com

The Judgement of the High Court needs to be examined dispassionately.
From India, Kochi
sambtmir

Ther is a S. C judgement on the status of the last drawn waes received by the workmen during the pendency of the proceeding before the higher courts. Wages received for this period not to be refunded by the workman if the higher court judgement goes against him. For details pl refer to Dena Bank Case in Lab I. C -.2001- page -2069, Para - 12 & 13.
Samir Bhattacharya - Consultant,
-

From India, Calcutta
harikumarbabu

Hello Mr are you playing with us earlier you told in 2002 to 2002 now 2007 to 2012 correctly tell us when it has happened & what is u r problem which high court did ordered ...
Don't try to make fool ....you will be thrashed ...

From India, Bangalore
ompoddar

I failed to understand as to why moderator is not blocking the ID of this fraud consultant without authenticating the post. So pls I request to moderator not to send this post to my ID. Unsubscribe.
From India, Delhi
sambtmir

I have already stated the SC decision on Section 17B of the I. D. Act ( Payment opf of full wages to workman pending proceeding in the higher court),
Labour Court decision needs to be highlighted clearly as to why the employer was to reinstate the employee with the back wages as per its order, while the employer could have gone to the higher court against the order of the Labour Court and pay him wages under the the aforesaid section.of the I. D Act. .

From India, Calcutta
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.