tanvini

Hi,

Thanks a lot for the responses. I am very surprised to see the support from all the cite hr members. It is great. The enthusiasm shown by all of you has motivated me a lot to work harder for my project. The main objective of this study is to see how age, experience and designation affect the EI level for responsibility.

I have mentioned the scores for all members below. The explanation as per your scores is as follows. It was difficult for me to reply to each one of you. I hope there is no problem with this pattern. Looking at the support I got from all the members, I have decided to share my research with all of you. I will upload my project on 10 Jan 2007(after inspection). I have also attached the complete questionnaire with the scoring system and analysis for your use with this message.

The rating system for the emotional intelligence questionnaire:

0 – 39

The Shirker: Responsibility falls on you like water on a ducks back. So you are the sort of the person for whom only the carrot-and-stick will work. Be warned: your irresponsible approach is unlikely to take you very far either at home or at work.

40 – 59

The Ploughman: Although not as bad as your lazier colleagues, you have little to feel smug about. Your sense of responsibility is more a force of habit than the result of a desire to work for the betterment of your organization. Work yourself out of your mental rut.

60 – 78

Mr. Conscientious: While others may lean heavily on you at times, you thrive on responsibility. However, you will be an even greater asset to your organisation if you can help others learn the satisfaction that comes with doing tasks well.

The scores for each member:

Abhishek Srivastava - 54

Deep Thakur - 62

Derek - 58

Devjit - 66

Sherine - 48

Elamurugumba - 58

Geeti - 48

Hr.mohit - 56

Hr_hari - 66

Jhuma tiwade - 56

Junaesque - 52

Kiran_bhagnure - 60

Krishna - 58

Mariam ahmed - 56

Meenakshi.pawar - 60

Metrotelworks 66

Navneetha - 48

Nirupama pandit - 66

Nitin saxena - 56

P_G - 54

Poorna - 54

Priya - 60

Priyanka batra - 62

Rajni.hr - 50

Savitri - 50

Shubhag - 54

SowmyaB - 56

Vinitha nair - 62

Thanks & Regards,

tanvini gogri.

From India, Mumbai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc ei_questions_169.doc (50.0 KB, 278 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.