No Tags Found!

smita.smitu
hi can u give me a any update on proper and effective cover letter regards smita
From India, Pune
hazaidi

Dear smita,
The cover letter you choose for transmitting your resume to an employer or important networking contact can be one of the most significant factors in the success (or failure) of your job-hunting campaign.
If well written and informative, the cover letter can grab the reader’s attention, raise his curiosity, and stimulate immediate interest in your employment candidacy. In fact, if particularly well written, it can sometimes raise sufficient interest to compel the reader to extend an interview invitation without reading the resume document to which it is attached.
Kindly find the sample cover letter.

From Pakistan, Islamabad
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc cover_letter_sample_195.doc (25.0 KB, 1646 views)

amitstar_1980

Hi dear,
Can anybody help me on my query ?As this question has been ask several times but no reply got from viewrs....
Is cover letter very important with the CV for HR professional or for any professional.
Is it possible for anyone to mail some good sample of cover letter for HR generalist profile. My mail id
Regards,
Amit shrivastava

From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.