View Poll Results: Do you Believe in Astrology
Yes 9 40.91%
No 7 31.82%
Partly 6 27.27%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

prasadmanokaran
I have found that a lot of humans like to trust in emotion and superstition rather than logic and common sense. This is not necessarily a bad thing but sometimes our imaginations seem to leap high above what is truly the case.
All the predictions are based on "Infinite Monkey's Principle"

From India, Madras
manoj.bharti

Hi Friends.

The subject of Poll is.. if we belive in Astrology.

Am putting my comments..

Yes... I do believe in astrology... it's a perfect science. It's a mathematical calculation, based on the situation and moments of the planets of our solar system.. every one knows about this so will not go into deep.

It's a proven science... some names we all know who has taken this science to an amazing height.. like Chiero and Nostradamus...

It is believed that there is a system of exact predictions are there in astrology... yes that's too true to a great extent provided u could find a real knowledgable person of this field. which is really very few across the world. It's very difficult to find such person.

Now... how does it matter to us...

for me... It hardly matters... two causes are there...

1. If prediction are so right that we can not escape with the incident is going to happen in future... so... if it's good... why so hurry to knowing about... and if it's bad... why we ruin our present in think of future....

2. if it doesn't work then who cares...

Bottom line is... our future is depends on our present... what we do and how we do.. and if not... still just try to do at your best... and relex..

Just leave the things at thier own... and don't think about the things which is not in your control...

From India, Calcutta
samswish

Nithya,
Yes, I do beleive in Astrology. I didnt earlier but 6 months back I got introduced to a Jyotishi who told me about some of the events in the past which had occurred with me which only I knew about and some things which were presently going on in My life! I was shocked at first. Since then I have started believing in Astrology, however, I dont do anything blindly. There are somethings called stars and signs but there are some calculations as well. A good astrologer can never predict an accurate time frame but will give you a duration. See you cant stop what is written in your destiny but you can minimize the effect if it is bad and increase it if it is something good with the help of astrology.(I have done that myself)Tip - You should never believe all of the things an astrologer says! Most of the time they exaggerate. So it is upon you how much to believe.

From India, Pune
nithya_hr

Very True.. Sam..
Even i have met an astrologer who predicted my future and my wedding date and all.... But all the astrologers are not efficient only few are there if we find them we r lucky definately we can not stop destiny but we can minimise the effects.. thats true.. Thanks Sam
QUOTE=samswish;804308]Nithya,
Yes, I do beleive in Astrology. I didnt earlier but 6 months back I got introduced to a Jyotishi who told me about some of the events in the past which had occurred with me which only I knew about and some things which were presently going on in My life! I was shocked at first. Since then I have started believing in Astrology, however, I dont do anything blindly. There are somethings called stars and signs but there are some calculations as well. A good astrologer can never predict an accurate time frame but will give you a duration. See you cant stop what is written in your destiny but you can minimize the effect if it is bad and increase it if it is something good with the help of astrology.(I have done that myself)Tip - You should never believe all of the things an astrologer says! Most of the time they exaggerate. So it is upon you how much to believe.[/QUOTE]

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.