narzary

Hi Friends,

Few quotes on importance of reading books. Also attached is timeless classic ebook “As A Man Thinketh”. If you already have the book/read it/posted before, please excuse.

Regards

Biresh Narzary

“Not every reader is a leader, but every leader must be a reader.”
---Harry Truman.
“In our new knowledge economy, if you haven’t learned how to learn, you’ll have a hard time.” ---Peter Drucker
“Every man who knows how to read has it in his power to magnify himself, to multiply the ways in which he exists, to make his life full, significant, and interesting.”
---Aldous Huxley.
“Reading, like no other medium, can transform your life in a flash, and you never know which book… at which time in your life… might be the one that rocks your world and inspires you to grow in ways you never thought possible.”
---Burke Hedges.
“A truly great book teaches me better than to read it. I must soon lay it down, and commence living on its hint… What I began by reading, I must finish by acting.”
---Henry David Thoreau.

From India, Mumbai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf As A Man Thinketh.pdf (317.4 KB, 478 views)

rameshbashyam@yahoo.com

the book is the master of all the positive thoughts book which followed later. get it read it and preserve it ramesh
From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.