No Tags Found!

shailly

Hi Narasimman,
As far as I know there is no hard and fast rule for CTC calculation except the salary components being included.
We at our organisation do not include the bonus and the variable pay (based on performance) under CTC.
We calculate them over and above CTC and refer to it as gross salary.
Hence its up to you how you want it to be to attract and reatin employees.
In surveys employees do not see it as very welcome when his CTC is quoted is a big sum but what he gets in his bank evry month is a meagre amount...hence its not a good policy to include everything in CTC.
If one wants to calculate the CTC for billing purpose then u need to include all that u incur on an employee which will also include the expenses incurred on his traings.
Thanks
Shailly Purohit

From India, Delhi
Rajnish Borah

Cost to Company is the cost of employing a resource. What ever monies are paid to the individual or spent in maintaining/retaining/developing that resource is a part of his cost to the company.

slnrsimha
As far I understand your statement. In a non-competetive industry where talents areless in demand then bonus, performance incentive etc.. can be included in CTC!!!!!!!! Thanks a lot for helping me.
From India, Madras
Rajat Joshi

Hi Radhika,
Welcome to our citehr.com and hope that this site would help you professionally!!!.
Regarding fixed & variable refer the comments in Compensation head which has info ...incase you are not satisfied and please let me know and i would help you out..
Happy Reading...
Cheerio
Rajat Joshi

From India, Pune
career-first

Hi, Check this attachment to calculate CTC Hope this helps. Regards
From India, Hyderabad
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: xls ctc_calculation.xls (15.5 KB, 3615 views)

amitkumar
The CTC is whatever an employee will get on his exit from an employment. Viz Basic, HRA, Allowances , Perks any other benefit like mediclaim, Personal Accident coverage etc which is applicable to all. Even gratuity is counted by many companies as CTC.
Regards
Amit

From India, Ahmadabad
Arun Natarajan
Dear Antony,
I happened to come across some points on CTC.I think contribution to Gratuity can definitely be part of CTC , becuase don't you think the employer has to make contributions to the fund once an employee joins the services of the organisation.More over once he completes the 5 year term he becomes eligible for it.
Best of Regards
Arun Natarajan

amitkumar
If We count Employers Contribution to PF in CTC, also we contribute towards gratuity fund than why we should not count gratuity as part of CTC. Regards Amit
From India, Ahmadabad
jitar
B’cauz of, the gratuity is not applicable since very first day of joining. most w/com ur comments jitar

sambas
Dear Mr.Jitar,
I am practising HR PRofessional from chennai. I would like to make a project report on compensation survey.
If u could assist me it will be of great help to me or else if u have any project report that u can forward.
Regards
S.Bhaskkharan

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.