No Tags Found!

getmet

Dear K.Ravi
can i ask u some questions? What is ur age? What is ur education? Do u have friends?
Y part II in ur name? Who is part 1? See depending upon ur age and experience in ur life i can suggest some ideas to avoid this type of thinking.

From India, Madras
K.Ravi PART II

Part I is dead and Part II is me, you can search all posts of Part I, K.Ravi,
I am very much educated but realised that in this world people who cheat, and kill are only the ones to succeed, ive become now 25 yrs :(:(:(
just now want to rest in peace eternal peace

From India, Pune
Balaji Kuppuswamy

Where is hr_wonder? After giving comments has he absconded?
Members can very well note that the comment given by me is in general and in no way spamming, if viewed unbiased.
Who wanted this hr_wonder to comment? First why he is reacting so much to the post? Is he a psyhc, as he cares unnecessarily about others!
Ask him to go to a good Dr.
KB

From India, Madras
hr_wonder

Balaji Kuppusamy,

Unfortunately I dont live on citehr (Rather I dont spam citehr ;-) ) So you see I could not meet your expectation of being online forever.

However, I just read an emotional Private message from you, and after replying to your Emotional message, I see the statement here.

By not being over emotional, I have also replied for your benefit.

I never said unnecessarily about others - but necessarily about you (DOnt generalize here)

And I dont think its going to ache you anywhere if I am a Psychologist either. Its general human tendency to CARE :-)

Moreove, please look at the forum topic. Its day life. SOmepeople post articles, some people post experience. they do it here because its not particularly relevant to Human resources, but yes "HUMAN BEINGS"

You always have a problem with what people do, now how does it feel when someone points at you? You literally made a "huge Drama" at the HUMOR forum, askign people not to post anything Funny. ??????

And here you are asking people not to post anything other than HR on a "Day Life" forum? \???

Get some life Balaji Kuppusamy.

When you point at someone, remember to also accept what others are trying to say when they point at you. You never grow without criticism.

And I am sure you have already faced criticism from others with whom you have fought later and defended yourself.

"Death" is not a superstition. One day or the other we all have to face it.

And who said Talking about God, or eternal life or death is prohibited?

And as far as Ravi is concenred he has exaggerated it, that is for sure. But there are many interesting facts about living through death that are investigated even today by researchers around the world. For once even in Readers Digest (Its a popular digest) had a seperate article on "Life after death"... which is more or less like teh experience of peopel who See death, and still get back to normal life.

Read... if you do so, you will never make such comments without knowing facts.

From India, Coimbatore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.