No Tags Found!

balaji rao03

citehr becoming astha group or a spiritual site for the retired.
u ladies are over wenthusiastic by gods, goddess name. let's have separate time for this to discuss.
and Mr Ravi
you said you remebered all wrongdoings during ur pain ful time. have u counted ? how many, not sure, sooooo many, ? took a decision not to in future ? but you cannot succeed.
because we are human . bound to do mistakes wrongdoings and think to correct it. this a cycle.

From India, Madras
hr_wonder

Ravi,

You experienced just a gas trouble. You probably ate some junk food.

Now my experience: A little different than any of what has been mentioned.

My mom was carrying then (with me in her stomach - She was around 6 months pregnant). One night it was raining heavily and it was so so windy/breezy outside, that even the windows that were closed were making creepy noise. My mom is never scared of such noises or anything that can normally scare the hell out of anyone (unlike my dad and us the kids).

They were sleeping peacefully, when suddenly my mom felt a hand just push her - like as if someone is tapping the shoulder from behind. My mom woke up and asked my dad if he called her. He said "NO!! "

Then again she felt someone tapped her shoulder from behind - she got up and even b4 she switched teh light on - the carrom board - that we hung on a wall support, just threw on the bed right where she was sleeping. It was shocking it fell in a huge force and my dad and mom just looked staring at each other and realized the "tap on the shoulder"

Had my mom not woken up - I would have not been alive this day.

I did childishly ask my mom whenever she explained abt that experience "If you think its God who came and tapped on your shoulder, y could he not just stop the board from falling and let things be silent?"

My mom smiled - she said, "Its Gods way to let us know that he is around us at all times and we can trust that he will protect us"

Moreover - after this incident my mom ran to my sister's troom - who was just 5 yrs old then and saw that she was shivering with fever and could not even get and walk up to my mom.and she is also a person who has breathing problems...

What a miracle! Had my mom not woken up - I would have been dead, and my sister would have become more sick.

Though I was not born, I knew that God was around me.

For all those who think that death is the answer:

Shameless people - dont you know that you were born because he has plans for a bright future for you? How can you end the life gifted by the almighty?

So - never ever think of killing yourself. Dont defeat the Lord..he is failing each time you try to hurt yourself.

From India, Coimbatore
nithya_hr

Sure we can discuss.. it gives a good vibration when we discuss on God and spiritual issues... Very true human is bound to do mistakes
From India, Madras
K.Ravi PART II

Balaji today or tomorrow you too will be part of this cycle, as you in your post itself mentioned that its a cycle.
From India, Pune
krithika Jayaraman

IS that true Nithya... Since my pooja room is as big as a bed room. We have divided and parially we are using as pooja room and the other partition me n my mother occupy that room.
From India, Madras
nithya_hr

Krithika ,, As ur mother is there with you its Okay...
If there is pic of Ayyappan , Vishnu , Kali Matha , Durgai u must not take the chances at all..
U Said u have divided in two partition so ur room is considered as seperate room.. Its okay nothing to worry !!

From India, Madras
Balaji Kuppuswamy

Cite hr in spirituality, wow! nice thing to note! Good developments, citehr changing to spiritual forum a good beginning and time to low down recession! KB
From India, Madras
K.Ravi PART II

come on members lets keep this thread alive , where are the new members come on post new members,
From India, Pune
arunmuralymba

well said balaji n hats off...we should first remember we are all educated and stop believing all these old cooked stories .. may be or maynot be true.since ppl wr brought up like that with the bedtime stories like these they start believing in all these .we are supposed to advice the next generation ..u can discuss abt these suffs in private..
From India, Pondicherry
Balaji Kuppuswamy

Hello,
The forum is for the members to express their views and not specifically to spam. I know it well.
I do not know why you care so much and say when other posts are there, and term mine as spamming?
Who wanted your comment? First try to use correct words to the posts mentioned here. I never spam in any manner, to any posts, really expressed my views. I do not feel nothing wrong in expressing comments to a common posts. Hope you get it clear.
I do not really encourage comments like these, from persons like you.
KB

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.