No Tags Found!

neha.reddy.ms
Hi to all , I had a quirey regarding my experience. I had done my MBA in Hr and working as an personnel executive for last four years off rolls in a manufacturing unit .... now i got a oppurtunity for a central government company on regular basis and i need to attend the final interview. My problem is that some of my friends are saying i need to have a EPF number compulsory to prove that i am experienced and mere experience certificate given by employer is not enough ,, is it true. Cant i get in to job on this consolidated job experience ,,, is it that a EPF number is compulsory to prove that i had worked in a large organisation.
plz reply.

From India, Hyderabad
TELIKEPALLI

Dear Neha,

After gone through your post I understand that you are working on consolidated basis.

In this case you will not get salary break-up merely get consolidated payment. In general practice if company wants to hire a person on consolidate basis, they need to deduct TDS after certain level payment as per Income Tax Norms. Here payment under professional & consultancy head. As per Income Tax norms payment over Rs.30K in any point of time during the financial year, company has to deduct TDS @ 10% from respective person.

About Experience certificate it is indeed useful in your carrier, since your work experience is genuine not fake one. So there is no question of in vain experience certificate. I personally saw that there are many people who were worked in there initial stages as a trainees or consultants, subsequently they were well settled in their carriers. So do not worry about your experience.

About EPF number, it shows that you are genuine and regular employee and you have real experience. In general companies will allot EPF numbers to their regular staff. In your case you are working off role mode, so you don’t have EPF number. My suggestion is honesty is the best policy so tell them what happened, how you are working in your present company. Do not hide anything and don’t give false information. If necessary you can show your bank statement where they can see monthly salary amount. Try to convince them in polite manner. I am sure victory is yours.

I wish you all the best

From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.