No Tags Found!

div
Hi, Any info abt karnataka bandh on 8th??? do v hv to inform emps on the same or is thr any chance of change? Regards, Div
From India
sheky1989
hi,
I suppose no companies should declare holiday as such our productivity would hit rock bottom and we shall have other problems, rather we should have signature campaign to voice concern, which would do lot better and its speak louder than anything else.
Regards

From India, Bangalore
S Kumar

Hi Sheky,
I think you are not aware of the situation when the results from certain authorities were declared on this issue.
In 1991-92, the situation was worst. Almost all the industries affectd for almost 2 weeks. Slightly better was the situation in 2001-02.
We must thank the present governemt as all the companies are working on the next of the after the un-expected result declared.
Rest all depends on individuals. Request you to consult your seniors before taking any decesions.
Warmly,
Shashank

From India
ashra

Hey, So what is this “situation” in Bangalore??? My bro is attending college in Bangalore and said it was a holiday there but I don’t know what exactly is happening or happened!!
From Sri Lanka
S Kumar

Hi ashra,
Every thing is under control...Don't worry. :)
Yesterday (Feb. 6) all educational institues were closed in bangalore...However, all the colleges and schools are working today. So you can ask your bro to attend college. :D
Also, the bandh which was scheduled for (Feb. 8) tomorrow is postponed to 12th...Monday.
Regards,
Shashank

From India
Anonymous

Dear All,
If there is a Bandh on 12th Feb, is it a good idea to adjust them against one holiday from List of Holidays declared for year 2007 as we are not in favour of giving extra holidays.
Please Suggest.
Regards,
Karuna Ahuja

From India, Delhi
S Kumar

Dear Karuna,
In our company, we select the government holidays from the list provided as per the notification from government of Karnataka and govt of India...so I am not sure you can do this...
I would suggest you to ask your company to make one Saturday as a working day so that productivity will not be affeced. Also, if possible, you can make the coming Saturday as a working day.
Let's wait for other members' suggestions before coming to conclusion.
Regards,
Shashank

From India
PraveenIP

Hi, This holiday can be adjusted to any other off you have in the company. It cannot be adjusted to a declared holiday though. Regards Praveen
From India
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.