No Tags Found!

SwapnaSahadevan
hi Jayram,,,,,,
Now this is a high time i think...
Almost everyone is waiting for your document to be uploaded.
Now its up to u ... how far u want all us to wait... or was it only a suspense created by u....
Regds,
Sapoo

From India, Mumbai
sanith2@yahoo.co.in
Dear Sir, It wud be great if we are provided with such a material as it wud help many of those who really seek for it, including me. Thanks in Advance, Sadeesh
From India, Madras
believe.pankaj
It’s really useful for everyone.............. kindly uploade the same We r waiting :) Regards Pankaj
From India, Mumbai
susan george
I’m keen to have the audio too.. please tell me how i can access it... I visited your profile and didnt know where to find the uploaded files, please give me direction. Susan George
From India, Delhi
dasuprao

yes. It’ll be good for lot of people who can’t really express them selves to have this kind of material. Please go ahead and am certainly waiting for it. Dasu Rao
From India, Hyderabad
sanith2@yahoo.co.in
Please upload as it wud help many.
Kindly avoid the polling systems and continue ur service for the one who is really expecting it.
Am really expecting it and waiting for quite a long time for the material.

From India, Madras
chetna mehrotra
Hi!!
I am definitely interested..Pl s mail it at [IMG]https://www.citehr.com/misc.php?do=email_dev&email=bWVocm90cmEuY2hldG5hQH JlZGlmZm1haWwuY29t[/IMG]
Regards,
Chetna

From India, Calcutta
Gogo

Dear Sir, Just the thing I so desperately need now. Please assist with the same. Regards Gogo
From India, Pune
Gogo

Dear Sir, Just the thing I so desperately need now. Please assist with the same. Regards Gogo
From India, Pune
Silvia

Hi Jayram, It would be great if you could upload the content. As such you would be helping a lots of trainers as well the interested souls. Thanks, Silvia.
From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.