No Tags Found!

Akhouri Nishant

Hi,
This kind of situation comes to every Company. And that is called a bad phase. Here, the top officials/directors should be more concerned about the situation. It seeems that the Top Officials/Directors lack Management aptitute and do not have the required skill,ability and leadership to run a company.
I advice you to get in touch with the Top Officials/Directors of the Company whom you think is the best person to discuss this issue. If things do not work out even then, change your company.
Regards,
Akhouri Nishant

From India, New Delhi
amitpandey
Hey Manik,
I came across some fantastic lines from shakespere:
"Know more than others"
"Work more than other"
"Expect less than others"
I guess if the employees understand this simple philosophy, the'd rather be happy working for the company. The employees who are really unhappy should leave the company so that the company is able to realize that who are the real employees of the company to stand tall in the difficult time. I guess this should be of some help.
Thanks and Regards
Amit Pandey

+91 98260 55818

From India, Bhopal
Akhouri Nishant

Hi Pandey Ji,
It is realy nice to know your views on the given situation. But I somehow do not agree with you compeletly. when you say that those who stay with the company are loyal. This is also possible that they want to change their company but are not cometent enough to find other job. These kind of employees will be more a burden than an asset for any company. Where as those who are leaving the company, can be employees with good potential. Its Company's job to take some initiatives and motivate employees in this situation.

From India, New Delhi
Akhouri Nishant

Hi Pandey Ji,
It is realy nice to know your views on the given situation. But I somehow do not agree with you compeletly. when you say that those who stay with the company are loyal. This is also possible that they want to change their company but are not cometent enough to find other job. These kind of employees will be more a burden than an asset for any company. Where as those who are leaving the company, can be employees with good potential. Its Company's job to take some initiatives and motivate employees in this situation.
Regards,
Akhouri Nishant

From India, New Delhi
amitpandey
Hey,
Thanks for the disagreement dear, I guess we have our own understandings and practices. I guess the potential decides that you are an asset or liability to the company. I always believe that if you are the asset the company will never risk on you & if you are a liability well its time to think and not to complain. I would rather say that the process will never be that quick as it sounds but gradually it would help the company realize its gems. After all "A friend in need is a friend indeed" the company needs you in its bad time...no complains...and if complains then you have not worked WITH the company ...you have worked FOR the company.
I would say, a good employee will always stand WITH the company in its difficult time.
Good luck.

From India, Bhopal
HR information
HI
I have face same situation.I was with company till end.But it closed and we were in bad financial problem.I supported the company a lot.After company was closed, company didn't give us salary of 1 yrs.Top management didn't speak to us at all .Some people from Top Management open a new company and Middle level were left unemployed.
No Money no Job....

From India
sreegaju

Hi Manikk,
The thing is any change implement by the management should reach
the employees well in advance which will mostly helpful in avoiding demotivation.
They should have clear picture about the organisation present situation & explain to them clearly & what they need from them
Management should also present the future business goals to achieve the target & explain the duties and responsibilities of the employee to sort out the financial crisis issue.
This is just a communication barrier between the Management & Employees.
Every employer should work for employee &
Every employee should work for employer
regards
N. Srinivasan

Harsha.Vasisht

HI,
The best choice is that you will have to be highly positive. You do a lot of resume scans and the first thing you all want to look is the longevity of the employee in his previous employment. And if you notice, most of the people who have worked for a company in the long run will enjoy the benefits of loyalty. I suppose chat with your team members and as a sample look at some of the resumes that you collect which has years of experience and also companies that have gone through this phase. All I want to say is HARD WORK and LOYALTY pays, no matter in which segment or service line you are!
Best regards
Harsha

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.