Prem Vasan
Dear Friends,
One of the largest and reputable group "YBA Kanoo" in Saudi Arabia are looking to recruit qualified staff to the following posts for their in-house training division: -
1) Travel Instructor: A Graduate who has an IATA diploma in Basic foundation course; at least a minimum of 3 years of teaching experience in this field and has worked in a travel agency setup for a minimum of 5 years.
2) IT Instructor: A Graduate who has the required skills and a minimum of 3 years of teaching experience in the same field. The candidate with programming background will be an added advantage.
Interested candidates can apply to Mr. P. Vasan, HR & Training Manager - KSA, YBA Kanoo - Training Center, P. O. Box 1878, Al Khobar 31952, KSA. Email:

From Saudi Arabia, Riyadh
vishal.6p
Dear Mr Vasan ,
Greetings !!!
Please allow to introduce my self . My name is Vishal Gupta curently in Oman working for a leading Automobile Group
as a Training Manager . I got your contact details from the website citehr , just wanted to enquire if you have any opening for a Senior Training Manager (Sales / Soft skills) , please do let me know .
Iam willing to relocate to Saudi .
For any further details , i can be contacted at 00968-96676910 or
Looking forward for a fruitful assosiation ....
Regards
Vishal Gupta
M : 00968 - 96676910

From Oman, Muscat
sandeep1sinha
Dear Mr Vasan,
I have already completed my IATA-UFTAA Consultant Course apart from the erstwhile IATA-UFTAA Standard Course and presently working as a Sr Instructor for Travel-Tourism & IATA Studies.
I have over 7 yrs of teaching experience with me apart from the 3 yrs I spent in the industry as a travel agent.
Right now I am looking for a suitable change to a place where from I can go miles ahead in my career.Hence, I want to apply for the position of Travel Instructor at the esteemed institution.
Regards
Sandeep Sinha
Kolkata, India
0091-9883091736,0091-33-25922132

From India, Calcutta
vivek.waghode
Dear Mr. Vasan, Myself vivek working with Caparo Engg. Ind. Automobile Ind. & having 3 years Experience in HR / IR, Is there having any vaccancy for the same
From India, Pune
Sunilkm

Hi, Before going for job in middleeast,pls check the employer’s past and current status.Many companies blacklisted by KSA and Indian Govt.
From United States, Milpitas
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.