No Tags Found!

manikumarhr
HI,
CAN ANYONE HELP ME OUT?
I NEED TO WITHDRAW MY PF AMOUNT OF MY OLD CO.
  • IN THE COLOUMN WHERE OUR SB A/C NEED TO BE MENTIONED,IS THERE ANY MANDATORY TO MENTION THE ACCOUNT NUMBER OF ONLY NATIONALISED BANKS? OR ANY PVT BANK ,LIKE KOTAK MAHINDRA,CAN BE PUT WHERE THE PF CHEQUE CAN BE DEPOSTOED BY THE PF ORG.BEACUSE ONE OF PF INSPECTOR SAID ONLY NATIONILISED/SCHEDULED BANKS A/C NUMBER NEED TO PUT.
  • CAN WE USE SOFT COPY/XEROX COPY OF PF WIHDRAWL FORMS?
  • HOW LONG IT WILL TAKE TO GET THE AMOUNT AFTER SUBMISSION OF PF FORMS FOR WITHDRAWL.?
need ur feedback & suggestions
regards,
manikumar

From India, Bangalore
htdesai

Hi Manikumar,
You can give any bank details , be it is nationalised or private. Also you have submit only the hard copy of withdrawal form. Also it takes around 3 / 4 months atleast to clear the PF after you have left your previous company, as company can not submit the form before end of 2 months of your resignation. And after submitting the form it takes atleast two months, if your form is complete in all respects.
Regards,
Harshad

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.