No Tags Found!

a-l-m-hr
Hi all, I did some Independence day activities in the office like some fun games, wearing theme clothes, having refreshments etc.
I want to take Feedback from the Employees asking if they liked all of that, what they did not like, any suggestion for next event.

Need a simple Feedback format of the same.

Thanks in Advance.

From India
Dinesh Divekar

Dear member,

The essence of celebrating Independence Day or Republic Day is to foster national fervour. Additionally, when people are off from their work and come together, their association fosters informal bonding as well. Against this backdrop, if you take feedback from the employees and try to put a formal framework to the event, the future events may get refined but the manner or appearance of the participants could become unnatural. Therefore, my suggestion is not to take formal feedback.

You may circulate a thank you message to the participants for their active participation and quietly insert just a sentence asking for suggestions to improve the event.

Thanks,

Dinesh Divekar

From India, Bangalore
a-l-m-hr
That’s a really good suggestion. Can you help me draft a mail for the same?
From India
Dinesh Divekar

Dear member,

You may use the following draft:

+++++

Dear all,

On 15th August, we celebrated our Independence Day. It was nice to see people at the workplace but without the routine hustle-bustle. For adults to be at the workplace but off the work is as pleasurable as for schoolchildren to be in school without classes!

I am thankful to all for making the event successful. Enthusiastic participation in the various activities made the event spirited. I hope such lively participation will continue in future events also. Expression of thankfulness apart, I wish to ask for suggestions for improvement. Please feel free to send me your suggestions to make future events as flawless as possible.

Thanks once again...

_______ (your name)

++++++

Thanks,

Dinesh Divekar

From India, Bangalore
a-l-m-hr
This is very nicely written and helpful draft, Thank you.
From India
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.