Preetahluwalia

Greetings Members, I am trying to find out how do I fit the Factory workers into different categories to decide basic wages according to Haryana state? Can anyone help me in categorizing the workers into Unskilled, Semi-skilled Class A or B, Skilled Class A or B. Is their any defined legal format depending upon years of experience or education qualification that i need to keep in mind?
From India, Chandigarh
KK!HR

Pl see the detailed Minimum Wages Notification issued for various industries by the Haryana Government. It lists the USW, SSW & SW jobs in various types of industries as well as the general guidelines for those not covered. The principle is that for Unskilled work no formal education or training is required, anybody can start working from day one, like say manual cleaning work, Semi Skilled means some skills are required to be learned and practiced, and Skilled would mean the person has understood the theoretical aspects, has gained enough experience and not only does the work well but can also guide others on it.
Try to see the Haryana Rules and if you need further clarification, come out with specifics.

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.