No Tags Found!

MAHA LAKSHMI12
Hi everyone,
I am an it professional with 1.4 yrs exp currently and with couple of months I would complete my bond period , I was not given much oppourtunies ,so being put n bench in firm so I am trying to move to other company,(even the oppourtunites were give they like something I would say no) , Can I attend for the interviews and accept any new offers meanwhile with in thebond period coz the HR should not comeback to the current organisation asking for background verification if that happens ,here people will come to know iam ready to move and will not release me , ? kindly advice the whether I should inform the interviewer about my bond and tell him till i get the release letter ??
2. I f a perso is on bench will he be released without notice period ? anyone plz advice

From India, Vijayawada
pon1965

You are saying that your bond period is likely to get expired within a couple of months. You can start searching the new avenues and by the time it gets materialised, your bond period would have expired. Nothing wrong in informing the would-be employer in advance on your bond period.
Pon

From India, Lucknow
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.