No Tags Found!

deepakvasudevan

Can someone guide me how to go about Sodexo Meal Pass booklet which got left with me last year expired?
  1. Tried with Sodexo Helpline and they gave the number of Chennai Sodexo office in Egmore and told that I would need to handover the booklet with a request letter after two months a fresh booklet for this year would be couriered.
  2. Sodexo Chennai office is not responding fine and is asking me to route it through company HR.
  3. The company HR is dilly-dallying on the same and shrieking responsibility asking me to manage directly through Sodexo.
Can some one guide on a resolution please?

From United States, Arlington
deepalime
Dear Deepak,
Kindly write an email to your HR dept stating that the sodexo coupon issued to you has expired, mark an email to Head HR. You need to follow esclation matrix if they are not responding. The HR usually prepares the letter on behalf of employee & instructs Sodexo to get the expired booklets replaced. You then need to push sodexo on that front...we use to get this replaced in our last company for our employees with in few weeks... its not a big deal for Sodexo...
Thanks.
Deepali

From India
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.