No Tags Found!

rajaraman1979
EPF was deducted by three previous organisation wrongly as my wages was more than 15000, The debit that started by the first organisation, has already closed its establisment and i had to withdraw the PF amount at that time. EPF remained in that organisation PF account. The current organization also is continuing the same. I had reached all the previous organisation, and no one is responding on this. This has also not allowed me to transfer the account to new establishment, while the current establishment is also debiting the EPF. When the same was enquired they are saying the past establishment record to be corrected then only this can be done with new establishments. Seems they do not have the clarity how to go about. One had visited the PF office and said they have asked for a letter. but after that nothing has happened. how to go about this issue. If i want to do it myself without employer's help, how to do it. It is scary as no establishment is helping ex employees and all they are least bothered.
From India, Chennai
Madhu.T.K

If the previous organisation had covered you under EPF, it could not be a wrong act. Even an employee whose salary exceeds Rs 15000 could be given PF and most employers do it because Provident Fund is a very good investment for the employee both from the point of view that it will give interest which no banks could offer and from the point of view that it is a tax saving investment. However, in respect of those employees who joined PF after Sept 2014, penson will not be available but he will get the entire 12% share of employer under his PF itself.

Now, having registered under the EPF, you have no other option but to continue in the other establishments where you join. It is possible for you to transfer the amount from the first company and the second company to the current organisation. If the previous companies are not live and not responding to your requests to approve the transfer, you can submit the transfer request for approval through the current/ present employer also. You can also see how much is the balance under each PF account and finally whether these accounts have been transferred to the present account. Please visit the member portal and do the transfer formalities.

From India, Kannur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.