No Tags Found!

rajmore22

Hi all Please help me, does confirmed employee in Maintenance dept. as Electrician ( who has completed I.T.I.) requried license while he is in employment. what is law ? Raj
From India
malikjs

dear raj i dont understand your query ,please make it little clear,we have not not heard such type of licence requirment for electrician. tks js malik
From India, Delhi
Sumana1

Dear Raj & Mr. Malik,The Query of Mr. Raj is " Is it mandatory for an (ITI Electrical) Electrician to have the Work permit licence for operations such as D.G.Set. Kindly clarify whether any on-job-training provided for such operations does fulfil the requirement or should hold the work permit licence being granted by the District Electorate Office is mandatory.Do Clarify.Sumana
From India, Bangalore
parasurampur

Irrespective of technical qualification, Electrical Licence is mandatory for handling electrical works. Further, electrical licence taken from one state is not valid in other states.
From India, Hyderabad
malikjs

dear raj i donot have any idea about this licence because it is not required in NOIDA U.P.For other states i donot have any idea. TKS J S MALIK
From India, Delhi
ab2bigb
Hi ,
We JOB A POINT Placement are pleased to introduce ourselves
as Recruitment Consultants & labour contractor providing services
to Technical Industries, Pharmaceutical Industries, Chemical Industries
& Corporate Sector at All India.
We will help you out with your requirements for ITI, if
you are looking for a new vendors please do revert me back.
I am sure my team can close the positions in a week's time.
Just need a chance to prove the quality of my company.
thanking you
Regards
JOB A POINT
AB- 09920 146 819

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.