No Tags Found!

rallapati
Hi All, some more stress busters are here.......enjoy them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cheers, Rallapati. :p:lol::icon10:
From India, Hyderabad
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: xls ghost goblins excel.xls (1.83 MB, 773 views)
File Type: xls sonic_excel.xls (1.49 MB, 499 views)
File Type: xls super_mario_world_excel.xls (1.75 MB, 483 views)

mm123
HI
Greetings! Hope you are doing good , i have an immediate opening for my company i am attaching you the JD if u are interested do mail me your updated cv at the earliest .
  • Experience – 3 to 4 years
  • Qualification – BE/MCA
  • JD’s - Good knowledge of Software engineering
  • Hands on experience in implementing SEI-CMMI (level 2/3) Preferably an Assessment Team Member (ATM)
  • SQA
  • Software testing, V&V experience
NOTE ; I HAVE AROUND 10 POSITION OPENEND IF YOU HAVE ANY OF YOUR FRIENDS OR COLLEAGUES LOOKING FOR A CHANGE KINDLY FEEL FREE TO REFER THEM TO ME
ALL THE 10 POSTION ON PRIORITY
Solicit your early reply
Thanks and Regards
Mary
0800- 22114576

From India, Bangalore
mm123
HI
Greetings! Hope you are doing good , i have an immediate opening for my company i am attaching you the JD if u are interested do mail me your updated cv at the earliest .
  • Experience – 3 to 4 years
  • Qualification – BE/MCA
  • JD’s - Good knowledge of Software engineering
  • Hands on experience in implementing SEI-CMMI (level 2/3) Preferably an Assessment Team Member (ATM)
  • SQA
  • Software testing, V&V experience
NOTE ; I HAVE AROUND 10 POSITION OPENEND IF YOU HAVE ANY OF YOUR FRIENDS OR COLLEAGUES LOOKING FOR A CHANGE KINDLY FEEL FREE TO REFER THEM TO ME
Solicit your early reply
Thanks and Regards
Mary
0800- 22114576

From India, Bangalore
mm123
HI
Experience – 3 to 4 years
Qualification – BE/MCA
JD’s - Good knowledge of Software engineering
Hands on experience in implementing SEI-CMMI (level 2/3) Preferably an Assessment Team Member (ATM)
SQA
Software testing, V&V experience
Solicit your early reply
Thanks and Regards
Mary
0800- 22114576

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.