No Tags Found!

anujalphonson
Hi,
'Remember The Titans' is the mother of all Motivational movies. Take some time out to watch it carefully. It addresses the various shades of human behaviour and group behaviour. Its truly a treat for Trainers.
This movie can also be used for sessions on 'Leadership', Team Building, Conflict Management, etc.
Make sure to grab a copy of this wonderful movie by Boaz Yakin. (Get an original DVD or VCD only.Say no to Piracy.)
Warm Regards,
Anuj Alphonson

Chetna Gupta
Hello,
I am new to this forum and was just going this entire chain of messages of movie clips to be used in training. I would really be intreseted in using them as well. if possible kindly mail me these clips on
Cheers
Chetna:icon1:

From India, Pune
sgurwe03

Hi All
Here are some unsual movies, what I like for the training purpose-
A. Hero- The Latest one.
B. Dus Khaniya.
C. Kismat [Old].
D. Chak De India.
E. Lakshya.
F. Kal Ho Na Ho [For Sacrifice]
G. Sarkar
H. Sarkar Raj
I. Behind Enemy Lines.
J. Black Hawk Down.
K. Black.
L. Jo Jeeta Wahi Skindar

From India, Nagpur
chum

Dear All,
Nice tread ppl, I do have few presentations, have interpreted few movies viz;
1. Chak de - Self Efficacy (Internal Motivation)
2. Vasool Raja MBBS, Tamil ( Munna Bhai MBBS) - Finding values in any task
3. Autograph, Tamil- Never Ever give up attitude / Clarity in destination
4. Harry Potter - Creativity
5. Guiness Records - Power of Mind
I advise ppl to share clips/ppts........I vl send across my ppts n clips, provided, u hav to send a test mail to .
"Thinking and executing the other way is Creativity"........Keep rockin.....:icon1:

From India, Mangaluru
mohanraman
Dear Friends,
I find many asking for clips....I do not think it is a good idea. As a trainer it is better if you watch the full film and choose those scenes that are relevant to the topic you wish to train in.....I also feel that the trainer must see the full film and get the "feel" of it. Please do not use clippings as a sort of boredom reliever or just a variation....it is, in my opinion very serious business....if the wrong message is taken fron the clip by your participants then you had it......
I think many great films have been suggested....for example Godfather 1 and 2...I have often used GF 1 both scenes suggested are there....( I also believe that the scene where Vito Corleone goes to the Meeting of all Don's and politely declines but makes peace is an excellent example of humility/suppressing personal feelings for common good and assertion.). I learnt of the nice scene in GF 2.......
Let us share more and keep this thread alive.....
A movie called Sunshine Boys is also a nice movie...plenty of scenes on negotiation/ putting aside personal feelings/ practice makes perfect/ out of the box thinking/resistance to change.....

From India, Madras
Chelsea

I suggest Cast Away for motivation skills since it touches on just about every topic. How to get yourself going, how a false goal that you believe in can save your life, how to make critical decisions, and how to focus on the job and don't get your eyes off the ball. Don't worry if it fails, just keep going until the end. Simply great!
Chelsea

From United Kingdom, Plymouth
SatyamThaker
Hi!

Clould you all please sent me the clips at my mail account [IMG]https://www.citehr.com/misc.php?do=email_dev&email=c2F0eWFtc3RoYWtlckBnbW FpbC5jb20=[/IMG]

I am very gratefull to all of you to sharing this all.

And I wish you all the best for your future Trainings

From India, Pune
zia.bhathena
Hi Folks, I am new to the training world.. could you help out with these movies..how do we get a copy downloaded and how do we derive learnings out of them ?
From India, Mumbai
vispryal
Dear All,
Actually i have carried most of sales training which i collected from Youtube.com which is practical and can be implemented ...
Last training i have shown the clippings of OBAMA which was very inspiring...
PLEASE DO HELP ME WITH THE INPUT ON
Thanks
vishnu Pryal

From India, Mumbai
gopan

Folks,
There are many such movies being used for training depending upon the topics. Even we do use movies for teaching MBA students, especially in HR and Marketing besides Strategic management. We do use local language , Hindi, English and even Arabic and silent movies to convey messages. Its a very good medium used for training too.
Gopan

From India, Kochi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.