No Tags Found!

Amul
Dear Prachi
Would you be interested in a trainers profile. You will be groomed and trained for the same. You can contact Roshini at Shradha HRD on 09811341600. SHe can offer you a suitable profile even if you are not keen on trg.
Do let me know if you need any further help.
Regards

From India, Pune
Sujatha Suresh
Hi Prachi,
So how are u 2day ?
You have a huge family backing you. Keep putting your resume on all the websites and also search for new ones.The web and CiteHR are growing multi fold.
Tell us that you have landed a good one...And if you haven't yet expand your Horizon...Go girl go...
Regards,
Sujatha

From India, Bhilai
Jenna Tom
Hi Prachi
I have been in a similar situation.I tried searching for a job for 8 months . I had just 11 months exp backing me . But recently I got a job that is an HR generalist . I used to get upset but I had no go but to try hard.So the key to survive this period is to have patience and prayer.But at the same time put in effort-1.register on naukri -the best job portal to hunt jobs. 2.Pick up Hindu opportunities or any other newspaper which has job opportunities and call all the companies that have put up ads for any kind of vacancies(not justHR).Because you never know they may actually consider you even if there wasn't an explicit position in HR .
You will get a job soon Prachi.
Above all, be positive ........
I must say the folks of Citehr are the nicest people that I have interacted with .The support,knowledge that each of the members have shared is gr8 :) .
Regards
Jenna

From India, Kochi
m.alenazi
Dear Prachi, I advice you to post your CV in BAYT.COM. wishing you a good future M.alenazi
From Saudi Arabia, Riyadh
Ketki Prasad
Hi Prachi !!! Greets for the Day!!! Would you be interested in doing a job in consultancy firm your main job will be of recruitment. Regards, Ketki

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.