lalitagin
What a way of giving the return gift!!!! Such things should be put in place. Which century are we living in?? LG
From India, Bangalore
shikha84rana
dear swapna5 Ofcourse it is a commendable act and racism is against humanity and should be opposed by each and every person who actually is the part of society thanks and regards shikha
From India, Lucknow
hargopal
Indeed very good article, but we all enjoy in reading. We must adopt.

A white woman, about 50 years old, was seated next to a black man.

Very disturbed by this, she called the air hostess. "You obviously do not see it then?" she asked. "You placed me next to a black man. I did not agree to sit next to someone from such a repugnant group. Give me an alternative seat."

"Be calm please," the hostess replied.

"Almost all the places on this flight are taken. I will go to see if another place is available."

The hostess went away & then came back a few minutes later.

"Madam, just as I thought, there are no other available seats in Economy Class.

I spoke to the captain & he informed me that there is also no seat in Business Class. All the same, we still have one place in First Class."

Before the woman could say anything, the hostess continued.

"It is not usual for our company to permit someone from Economy Class to sit in First Class. However, given the circumstances, the captain feels that it would be scandalous to make someone sit next to someone so disgusting."

The Hostess turned to the black guy, & said, "Therefore, Sir, if you would like to, please collect your hand luggage, a seat awaits you in First Class."

At that moment, the other passengers, who'd been shocked by what they had just witnessed, stood up & applauded.

This is a true story. If you are against racism, please send this to all your friends; please do not delete it without sending it to at least 1 person.[/QUOTE]

From India, Calcutta
laxminarayana114@gmail.com
Subject - Re: Nice article...!
Dear Swapna...
This stoty really appreciate!!!!! its really humar touch scene. In this world no one great and no one waste all are equal.......
thanking you,
SATYA
Junior Officer

From India, Calcutta
v g krishna
A befitting lesson by Air hostess to the white woman. The aim of education and training should always be to develop purity of heart and character. V G Krishna
From India, Calcutta
sap2010
British Airways really done a great deed and really appreciate managing the situation and at the same time teach a lesson to so called people who have superiority complex in them.
Going to forward it to all my friends.
Thanks for sharing.
Regards,
Singh S

From India, Delhi
Pherwanikh
I would like to go whether below article is trur or not (This scene took plac...
Response (Claire) 09/12/2010 03.53 PM
Dear Kamal P
Thank you for contacting us regarding the story you have read, as copied below.
I am pleased to confirm that the story is not true - it is purely an 'urban myth'/joke and has been going around the internet and on emails for many, many years.
Regards
Claire
British Airways

From India, Mumbai
ramavtaar1
Dear Sapna, This is an excellent story that you have told. I will ensure that I will narrate it to atleast a dozen Regards Ram
From Australia
sap2010
Dear Pherwanikh,
I don't know about the truthness of the story but We should really appreciate the story and the sharer of the story, giving a true leasson to the people having racist attitude and again I want to tell you, This story may not be true as you have tried to get it confirmed from the British Airways but I want to tell you that this story can not be a joke to be laughed at.
Regards,
Singh S

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.