No Tags Found!

loginmiraclelogistics

Hi Kaverappa, Use the attached excel sheet, with required modifications.
From India, Bangalore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: xls Salary breakup (2).xls (25.5 KB, 2050 views)

ssrow

Please excuse me based on the salary structure and statutory deductions presented in excel by dated:8th oct 2018 is wrong. from user "Loginmiraclelogistics" -
Somebody ( ms Bhavana) has also validated that. This may be checked.
Ex: ESI is calculated only on basic, while all allowances have to included.
Correct me , if i am wrong pl.
Thanks

From India, Visakhapatnam
loginmiraclelogistics

Yes, Ssrow. That was old one required to be updated. Going by the recent SC judgment EPF has to be calculated on both Basic, DA and other allw.(except HRA). Similarly for ESI also basic + allw have to be included.
From India, Bangalore
Gunjan Kapoor141

I need updated salary structure components are only Basic HRA Other Pf Net salary: 480000
From India, Noida
harinatha-babu-kotharu
Please help me by suggesting an acceptable to all employees salary breakup for a hospital.
The salary breakup should help the management as well as employees benefiting both of them reasonably.
Thanks
Harinatha

From India, Visakhapatnam
loginmiraclelogistics

Hi Hari, Use the attachment as a general guidelines. Workout individually based on the package fixed to each one.
From India, Bangalore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: xls Salary heads.xls (18.0 KB, 950 views)

Tarun_TBC
Please help me i need Salary Breakup for Cafe Chain employees with percentage in Mumbai city Thanks Tarun
From India, Mumbai
naveen-kethireddy
please provide salary breakup for a manufacturing company
From India, Hyderabad
aftab-ansari1
Kindly tell me How to find consolidated amount What is rule of this calculation any % of CTC/Gross salary and any others
From India, Ranchi
loginmiraclelogistics

Hi Naveen,
There is no prescribed components exclusively for a manufacturing Co. Generally you can adopt a structure comprising - Basic Pay, Fixed & Variable DA, Conveyance allowance, Uniform allow, Medical (reimbursement or allowance, if not covered by ESI), House Rent allw. City allowance, Children Education allw, Special allw. and so on. %age and quantum thereof may vary from units to units. However you must follow Minimum wages norms prescribed by the state govt. for each category.

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.