iamtrue1199
Hai and Hello,
I currently resigned to my job and I do have a 2 year service bond with the company, They had collected a undated cheque of 200000 rupees from my zero balance account.
Does I need to pay it, or it is as a zero balance I need to know whether there will be any problem

From India, Hyderabad
tajsateesh

Hello,
There sure is some ironical connection between your name 'Iamtrue' & your query :-(
Whether you have any Balance in your account or not, the moment the Company deposits your cheque in their Bank & IF it bounces, you have SERIOUS trouble, as cheque bouncing is a Criminal Offence.
Rgds,
TS

From India, Hyderabad
sourav.rubi@gmail.com

Friend , consult a lawyer and serve a legal notice. You will not have any problem neutralising the service bond if you move legally.
From India, Bangalore
gopinath varahamurthi

Dear Friend,
You have given undated cheque for Rs.2,00,000/- for two lakhs, and it is given by you knowing the work nature. May be it is a later thought about the cheque, please ensure yourself 1) The reason for giving that cheque 2) What make you to offer/give the cheque, these are known to you and take action accordingly.

From India, Arcot
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.