dasa77

Dear Umesh, It will be good to get an update from you regarding yesterdays Meet. Regards Dasa
From India, Bangalore
sumi71

Dear All,

Though it was raining yesterday, I appreciate the people's interest in getting this meet happen and joined for yesterday's volunteer's meet. It was discussed yesterday about the no of registrations received and how to promote this event further among the HR professionals.

As of now we got around 30 registrations from different sectors which includes, IT, Service, Manufacturing, BPO's and others. Still we need to make it more grand, and hence we thought of proposing the volunteers and other participants have to refer about this event to their known HR friends to participate and to send the registrations. (We are not forcing anyone to do so, but keeping the purpose of this meet in mind, we are suggesting HR fraternities to inform about this meet and ask them to join.)

Also to promote this event we are looking for any freelancer newspaper / media reporters (say TOI, DH, IE or any other media) who can help us in placing a small news item in their events or happenings column. (If any member knows any such media people ask him/her can send me a private message)

Again we need to plan much more things which should be placed among the volunteers' for action, we are planning to meet again on Saturday (24-05-08) around 3 PM at the same place. Please do let me know so that we can confirm the meeting tomorrow.

Regards,

From India, Bangalore
sumi71

Dear Dasa, No one has confirmed so far. It is better to meet on Wednesday itself. Regards, Umesh
From India, Bangalore
roshaningole050
hi umesh
i am MBA first year student from SSIMS, Goa
i am here in bangalore for my summer internship
and i am lukin for this kind of opportunities
pls let me know the detail procedure for membership and u r seminars
roshan ingole

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.