sumi71

Dear Rashmee,
Thanks for your interest. Actually we never force anyone to be a volunteer. People who are interested can come and join us for the volunteers meet. If you are free and able spare some time to work on the responsibility assigned to you, then you can join us as a volunteer. We never fall short of volunteers, as even two or three volunteers can take up the complete responsibility and will complete the assigned task. If more volunteers are there, then the responsiblities can be shared and work can be completed at the earliest.
You are most welcome for the next volunteers meet. Keep watching this thread for update on next meet.
Regards,

From India, Bangalore
Haribdm

DEar Umesh,
I apologize for not joining for the meeting yesterday , as I had an impotant meeting with one of my client. Please tell me , wat I have to do from my side. I will do my best for the event to be successful. you can contact me 24/7 at 9741005646.

From India
sumi71

Dear Hari,
Thanks for the update. It is not a problem. We understand the importance of your work. Try to join for next volunteers meet. We will update you the date thru this thread. We can discuss about the assignment during the meeting.
Regards,

From India, Bangalore
gorika.khera
Dear Umesh, I would also take part in this community, request you to kindly provide me your contact details. Regards Gorika

jude mayne

Dear Mr Umesh, I am sorry that I missed your first session! may i join now as a volunteer? Col Jude
From India, Bangalore
sumi71

Dear Col.Jude,
You are most welcome to join the volunteers meet. Please keep watching for this thread or send me your contact number thru private message, so that I can update you as and when the volunteers meet happens.
Regards,
Umesh.S

From India, Bangalore
maheshkk

HI Umesh!!
I am mahesh, new to this CiteHR team, after goingthrough this site i got lot of useful information. I am very thankful for the wounderful articles and information in different section posted by u all, as i am newly shouldering the role of HR Manager, this site is helping me a lot to equip myself.
After going through i came to know that their is meeting for HR personnels, so i would like to take active part. So can you let me know the address of meet and if you allow me to take part as volunteer, if would greatful.
looking forward you reply
regards
Mahesh - 9972088666
Blore

From India, Bangalore
sumi71

Dear Mahesh,
Welcome to Cite HR and Bangalore forum.
The CHR Meet will be held on 28th June 2008. The venue will be finalized soon, and the same will be updated in this forum.
As far as volunteers for the meet is concerned, it is individuals wish. If you can spare and contribute your time in organizing the meet, you can join us for the next meet. The next volunteers meet date is yet to be finalized. Keep watch this thread for the update on volunteers meet.
Regards,
Umesh.S

From India, Bangalore
Sanjib D Lahkar

Dear Friends in Bangalore,
I am glad to hear that you are holdong a Forum Meet on 28th.June 08 Saturday.
I am not Bangalore based;-but if I am in town would I be able to attend.
Grateful to be advised the terms/venue etc.?
Thanks and regards,
Sanjib.

From India, Delhi
sumi71

Dear Sanjib, You are most welcome to the Bangalore Forum’s CHR Meet. Please keep a watch on Bangalore forum for the updates. Regards,
From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.