No Tags Found!

View Poll Results: Who will held responsible for Attrition
Employee 49 9.35%
Boss 202 38.55%
Compensation & Job Profile 273 52.10%
Voters: 524. You may not vote on this poll

seema singh
hi Sangeeta,
Yes, definitely, john's answer is more comprehensive and worded well.
However, we are not doing a project here...we are participating in quiz.
So, to the point answers are preferred.
Therefore, Lavanya would probably stand better a chance of being a winner. This is my personal view.
........................ :wink: ...............................
thanks
seema

From India, Lucknow
lavanya_april

Hi Seema,
Thanks for your comments . :)
So, i take the privilege of posting the next question. :wink:
My questions are:
1 What is hot stove rule? where do we use it?
2 What are similarity errors and inflationary pressures that are
common in performance appraisals? :icon14:
Regards,
Lavanya. 8)

From India, Madras
sangeeta_suri1974

Hi Friends
I know this is the turn of replying next question but I promised to send you the Psychometric Test, so I am sending you the same and also you will find some questionnaire with expected and most appropriate answer.
So, if you are in the process of change, this doc file will help you lot.
Regards
Sangeeta

From India, New Delhi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc psycho_test_191.doc (77.0 KB, 347 views)

preetk

Hi All, Good to know that so many new things are discussed. I appreciate, Seema, Sangeeta, John, & Lavanya for their active participation. Preet
From India, Bangalore
lavanya_april

Hi Seema, I guess that ANS E is for the very first question that preeth posted abt motivation, i guess. Hi ppl, Any answers for my question? Regards, Lavanya. :)
From India, Madras
seema singh
Dear All,
Greetings!
For new year !

I have answers for Lavanya's second question regarding factors that can distort appraisal process.
Similarity Errors:Evaluator rates others in the same way tht the evaluator perceives him or herself.
Inflationary Pressures:Pressures for equality and fear of retribution for low ratings leads to less differentiation among rated employees.
Citehr was Not Accessible or Hardly Acessible - Should we wait for another day for more answers to pour in :?:

From India, Lucknow
lavanya_april

Hi All,
Can i give my answers or can i wait for te weekend to end and give my answers on monday?
I can understand as it is very difficult to get into the site.
Can anyone do anything about it?
Regards,
Lavanya.

From India, Madras
sangeet

The Hot Stove Rule is one such principle and relates to disciplinary measures in the workplace. When you touch a hot stove marked "Don’t Touch" the discipline is immediate, with warning, consistent and impersonal.
From India, Varkkallai
preetk

Hi All, Welcome back. Let us start again. We lost the control on who’s turn now to post the next question. John, you please post the next question. Preet
From India, Bangalore
plesehelp
I too agree answer E is not correct. At the most it can be linked with d as it forms once of the ingredients of Maslow’s hierarchy
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.